The 'Ray Muzyka' Appreciation Thread

Llyranor

Thought: in business do you think you can get away with not wearing a tie if you wear glasses instead? If so that's pretty cool.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Was he the guy who made possible to enslave nations with necromancy? If so, then he has got my full support.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest PoziomyPion

INTERESTING FACT #34: Did you know that muzyka means music in Polish?

muzyka-z-kaloryfera-579-OBRAZKY.PL.jpg

EDIT: Llyranor you should add some glitter to the photos.

Edited by PoziomyPion

^What is that person doing with a radiator?

One rubs the radiator along the *censored*, producing a harmonious twanging sound.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

One rubs the radiator along the *censored*, producing a harmonious twanging sound.

I know you were being facetious, but people find really remarkable ways of making music...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I know you were being facetious, but people find really remarkable ways of making music...

Pretty cool. :thumbsup: I wonder if you could get a bunch of people in the water and play a tune?

-Elwood Blues