Pictures of your games

Gorth

Guest Slinky
A game I would love to see running on contemporary computers.

What, you think that I play it with a 486? :) I'm using DOSBox. Well, actually DOSBox Game Launcher, which is frontend for DOSBox.

Don't know about DS Syndicate, but there has been rumors that Starbreeze is working on Syndicate 3. I hope thats true.

EDIT:

I rule the world!

Sometimes I think that the only thing that has improved over the years in game industry is graphics. NOT true.. Syndicate is still fun to play, but I really didn't remember how incredibly simple game it was! I guess the same guy who did the missions for syndicate is the same guy who did the quests for Oblivion :p

Edited by Slinky

Stupid 2 min. time limit makes for "speed scrabble..."

scrab1.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Finally found the time to play and finish up a Storm of Zehir save I had lying around.

How did you fare in that battle? I found it pretty hard and had to resort to buying up all the high level spell scrolls I could and then basically missile stormed everything to death.

Stupid 2 min. time limit makes for "speed scrabble..."

scrab1.jpg

Is 'yip' a real word?!? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

How did you fare in that battle? I found it pretty hard and had to resort to buying up all the high level spell scrolls I could and then basically missile stormed everything to death.

It's a really tough battle, that's for sure. The Herald also gains some resistances and stuff depending on the difficulty level (I play on hardcore). I've played the game a few times now, and I always have to reload at least twice on this battle. First time through it took me quite a few tries.

This time, my Warlock/Hellfire Warlock turned out to to be the saviour. First for taking out the dudes on the sides, and also using "Summon Baatezu", just to get more manpower (the summons are pretty powerful as well). My party was about to go down against the Herald, but I activated the Hellfire Blast ability on the Warlock and the increased damage saved the day. I love the entire dungeon and final area of the game, think they are very well designed both visually and gameplay-wise (sneaking through ftw!).

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Was too close to the Experimental MIRV blast.

post-1458-1250355389_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...

Hang in there Dave, hold that wall up for us.

post-1458-1251581101_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Plasma weapons are great. They melt the flesh off your bones.

post-1458-1251616168_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Went into an old NWN2 OC save I had around. Was just before forming the alliances in Act 3 and played through most of it today (finally a day with no school work or regular work). Gonna take the character into MotB.

nwn2main2009-08-3021-47-32-17.jpg

As much as I like to nag about the NWN2 OC, I think one thing they did pretty well was the build-up for the keep battle (which is most of Act 3). It does feel like war is brewing. Also, with the limitations on the engine, I think they pulled off the keep battle itself pretty well also.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Double posting with picture dump ftw!

The Mulsantir Gates:

nwn2main2009-09-0218-32-46-53.jpg

View of the Mulsantir docks:

nwn2main2009-09-0218-39-06-67.jpg

The Mulsantir bazaar:

nwn2main2009-09-0519-50-43-28.jpg

Witches in Rashemen:

nwn2main2009-09-0218-59-26-59.jpg

The Temple of Kelemvor:

nwn2main2009-09-0519-50-11-81.jpg

The Shadow Plane - Mulsantir:

nwn2main2009-09-0519-54-02-00.jpg

Myrkul's Vault:

nwn2main2009-09-0519-57-01-04.jpg

Okku is cool:

nwn2main2009-09-0520-29-37-68.jpg

Aw man Starwars, did you have to post those pics? Now I want to play MotB again, but I'm trying to stay away from RPG's so I won't get an overdose during Dragon Age :lol: