Pictures of your games

Gorth

Actually, I could simplify that by large degree by removing the frames for the raid. Honestly you can get bar mods to simplify it even more, I just never went ahead and did that. That is the standard UI with Deadly Boss Mods, KTM threat meter, Xpearl raid frames, fubar and a few others.

Which of those gives you the "Vent" button?

EDIT: That was my 1000th counted post. I should have saved it for something good, it took over 5 years to get!

The land of macro's. Basically all that button does is post in whichever channel I'm chatting in what the vent information for my guild is if we've got pugs in our team.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Cricket? WTF? Next they'll make a video game called "Watching Paint Dry Pro 2009." Or something.

:bat:

I just have to laugh that you're trying to promote Cricket and are using a baseball bat to do it :D

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

post-3491-1249583151_thumb.jpg

I have no idea how that Ogre Mage got inside Candlekeep. I was really hurt when I showed up on this map so I didn't even bother trying to fight the 4 Ogre Mages right outside Candlekeep and instead I just ran up to the Keeper of the Portal and went inside leaving the enemies outside. Somehow one of them managed to follow me inside the library despite all the watchers and the giant stone wall between him and me. :bat:

Guest Slinky

No, it's the original DOS Syndicate. Syndicate Wars is Syndicate 2. I also played Wars on PS1, it was hard as hell but fun as hell too!

I used to play it on my Commodore Amiga. It was... *sigh*

Now I feel like, my eyes get all moist :ermm:

A game I would love to see running on contemporary computers.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

post-3491-1249583151_thumb.jpg

I have no idea how that Ogre Mage got inside Candlekeep. I was really hurt when I showed up on this map so I didn't even bother trying to fight the 4 Ogre Mages right outside Candlekeep and instead I just ran up to the Keeper of the Portal and went inside leaving the enemies outside. Somehow one of them managed to follow me inside the library despite all the watchers and the giant stone wall between him and me. :sorcerer:

Haha, that's cool.

I remember thinking, "Hey weren't there Ogre Mages somewhere in the city?" when I played with the Strategems mod. Imagine my surprise when they ambushed me at the entrance to the keep. I was playing with the options of enemy mages having access to BG2 spells like stoneskin, so even one mage represented a huge threat to my low level party, not to mention Ogre Mages who also seemed to have no problems engaging in close combat.

Amazingly I managed to win that battle on my first try. I had been stockpiling arrows of dispelling throughout my playthrough in anticipation for the last battle but I didn't have many. I had to sacrifice 4 of them, one for each ogre mage. As soon as one mage's protections were dispelled my fighters would leap on them, while Kivan would take aim at the next mage.

Still it was a tough battle as some of my party members were incapacitated at the start of the fight from spells and ending up almost dead. Awesome mod.

Haha, that's cool.

I remember thinking, "Hey weren't there Ogre Mages somewhere in the city?" when I played with the Strategems mod. Imagine my surprise when they ambushed me at the entrance to the keep. I was playing with the options of enemy mages having access to BG2 spells like stoneskin, so even one mage represented a huge threat to my low level party, not to mention Ogre Mages who also seemed to have no problems engaging in close combat.

Amazingly I managed to win that battle on my first try. I had been stockpiling arrows of dispelling throughout my playthrough in anticipation for the last battle but I didn't have many. I had to sacrifice 4 of them, one for each ogre mage. As soon as one mage's protections were dispelled my fighters would leap on them, while Kivan would take aim at the next mage.

Still it was a tough battle as some of my party members were incapacitated at the start of the fight from spells and ending up almost dead. Awesome mod.

Ambushes have been really tough on me on this run because I'm going through with only two characters. My main is currently a level 7 ranger and Imoen as a level 8 mage. Imoen is much better at ranged combat and while my ranger is pretty good in a one on one fight, she can't stand up to multiple mid-high level fighters at one time. I came to the conclusion that just the two of us won't be able to take on the final couple fights so I've been picking up a few other characters to help out on the final slog. They're all considerably behind the XP curve as I'm sitting at around 130k and everyone else is joining with no more than 35k. Enough that most of them are only a level behind, but when that level gets your melee characters an extra half attack it's pretty annoying.