What are you playing now?

Gorth

The levels are OK, the "oh noes, the doors lock and necromorphs come out" part got really repetitive. Also there are like 4 different types of enemies with "tougher" versions that look like they got dipped in hot chocolate. After a while just chopping limbs off gets super boring.

Well i suppose to some it might. I still like it. Might even play the game for the 4th time. On Insane again. Plasma Cutter only to make things easier :DD

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Playing Chrono Trigger, saving pretty Princesses! :( Also have to check out Sonic Chronicles later.

Shouldn't you play that?

I've replayed it about 20 times. Know most of it :/ Seen everything. :/

If could i'd go an make me a game with the same combat and everything, including graphics, but different story and characters so i could play it again :/ or maybe more such games so it'd last longer. :/

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Playing this: http://www.empireonline.com/crypticcanvas/

Might be old, who knows. I found 25 so far. It's really difficult since most movies have Swedish titles so I have to retranslate them back to English first..

I've gotten 37, so far. Took me ages.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Playing Chrono Trigger, saving pretty Princesses! :( Also have to check out Sonic Chronicles later.

Shouldn't you play that?

I've replayed it about 20 times. Know most of it :/ Seen everything. :/

If could i'd go an make me a game with the same combat and everything, including graphics, but different story and characters so i could play it again :/ or maybe more such games so it'd last longer. :/

I'd highly recommend Anachronox if you have not yet played it. The makers of Anachronox were fans of Chrono Trigger and it has a similar style. Normally I hate JRPG games, but Anachronox (actually American made, but same style) & Chrono Trigger are the exceptions.

I'd highly recommend Anachronox if you have not yet played it. The makers of Anachronox were fans of Chrono Trigger and it has a similar style. Normally I hate JRPG games, but Anachronox (actually American made, but same style) & Chrono Trigger are the exceptions.

Hmm i think i've actually played that, not sure if it was my game or a friends. Can't remember much though.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Mount and Blade - Game is seriously addicting. I got my first piece of land, I'm a vassal for the Nords. I'm also dragging around 3 Swadian lords as prisoners, where the heck is the bounty for these guys?

Finally updated my drivers, and installing Mass Effect. A lot of people have said it's "t3h aw3sum", but I don't really trust their opinions. Expecting diabolical dialogue, fun-ish gameplay, horrid quest design and no replayability. At least, given what JE was like...

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Even for its many problems, I liked Jade Empire a good deal more than Mass Effect.

I'm playtesting whatever the designers and builders come up with in Purgatorio. Enjoying it a lot.

Also started a replay of Arcanum on the side, playing a female gunslinger this time. Using Drogs excellent patches.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I am playing nothing right now. I'll resume playing IWD2 as I loved it so far, I just needed to focus on some other things lately, so gaming received little love.

I did try out NFS Undercover a few days ago, and it was... dear god! It was one of the most soulless and joyless gaming experiences I've ever had. The less said the better.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Xbox 360 feast:

-UFC 2009 fighty-time!

-Red Faction Something

-Riddick Dark Athena

-Bionic Whatever

-Ghostbusters

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Even for its many problems, I liked Jade Empire a good deal more than Mass Effect.

I can see why! Beyond some moderately shiny graphics and... erm, OK real-time combat, this game has "mediocre" stamped all over it. All right, so the first part was unnecessary, but I was trying to find something distinctly positive about the game. I suppose the areas are reasonably built, although again, nothing special, and the size and habit of including superfluous changes in level and random, purely decorative walls makes them a little labyrinthine.

I'm really not seeing what the fuss is about, and as I suspected, the similarities between the Alpha Protocol dialogue stance system and the "dialogue wheel" that ME uses are purely cosmetic. Also, this game is about as well-optimised as NWN2, if not slightly worse. My laptop is supposedly well above the minimum specs, but the game still runs laggily even on mid-low settings.

I'd turn the texture detail down further, but everything already looks fugly. The story is bland even by BioWare standards, and the voice acting, for the most part, is diabolically bad. Especially for Shepard. To top it all, the majority of the party members have even less personality or interest than usual. And the (bland-to-dreadful) dialogue is unskippable. Oh, paroxysms of joy. Seriously, why do people praise this game? Of BioWare's recent output, both JE and KotOR easily trump it, from what I've seen so far.

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Finally updated my drivers, and installing Mass Effect. A lot of people have said it's "t3h aw3sum", but I don't really trust their opinions. Expecting diabolical dialogue, fun-ish gameplay, horrid quest design and no replayability. At least, given what JE was like...

I tried it for all of 30 minutes on a friends xbox, trying out a bit of conversation, fighting and the Mako... wasn't too impressed. It felt like Kotor rehashed, which would have made it a great game in 2003.

It did manage to get me searching for classic arcade games, as I remember how fun the original Moon Buggy was :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Xbox 360 feast:

-Red Faction Something

Red Faction Guerrilla is going to be great when it finally comes out on the PC. Destructible environments are just too awesome!

Played the demo, it was a total borefest.

Did you miss the part where you can destroy all the buildings by demolishing the support beams etc. with a freaking sledge hammer? Because that's the good part.

Xbox 360 feast:

-Red Faction Something

Red Faction Guerrilla is going to be great when it finally comes out on the PC. Destructible environments are just too awesome!

Did you miss the part where you can destroy all the buildings by demolishing the support beams etc. with a freaking sledge hammer? Because that's the good part.

Oh come on, I'm not a kid anymore that gets excited about these trivial things.

Xbox 360 feast:

-Red Faction Something

Oh come on, I'm not a kid anymore that gets excited about these trivial things.

So you lost the ability to have fun? ;)