Fallout 3 to get 2 new DLC add-ons

Well, it's no worse than Wanamingos, I suppose.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Woo Alien abduction, well it'll amuse some I guess. The swamp one sounds intriguing, I'd be tempted to give it a try - maybe when all the DLCs are released on a hard copy.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

It was only a matter of time that the PS3 was going to get the DLCs. As for the new DLCs, I just have to say...

LET'S DANCE!

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I'll wait for these expansions to come out on a disk.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

i'd kill for a good scary shadow-over-innsmouth type deal, only problem is it wont be scary BECAUSE I HAVE MINI-NUCLEAR WEAPONS and CHOO CHOO GUNS

such a wierd mix of good and bad ideas in that game. clearly someone in power was an idiot and lacked a unified vision other than "if its fun for me we'll keep it in the game!"

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

i'd kill for a good scary shadow-over-innsmouth type deal, only problem is it wont be scary BECAUSE I HAVE MINI-NUCLEAR WEAPONS and CHOO CHOO GUNS

Not if for instance the DLC 'forces' the PC to lose all his/her gear at the beginning and the PC starts out with a puny .32 pistol & a wastelander outfit.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Well, it's no worse than Wanamingos, I suppose.

Wanamingos aren't aliens, you do know that right?

I always thought they were. If not, then I suppose it is worse.

Does Keanu Reeves get some VO in?

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I always thought they were. If not, then I suppose it is worse.

They were products of genetic experimentation.

I believe there were Wanmingos and there were Aliens they looked the same but had different stats.

Edited by EUIX

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I believe there were Wanmingos and there were Aliens they looked the same but had different stats.

They were the same species, though. "Wanamingos" was just the name for the ones living in the Wanamingo Mine. However, "wanamingo" is now being used as a name for both, to distinguish them from actual extra-terrestrials.

New Perk: Deadly Breath

Your breath contains a common terrestrial virus that is harmless to you but toxic to aliens.

If you sneeze on an alien while in VATS mode, it explodes into a great fountain of purple and orange chunks.