Witcher port cancellad

Purkake

Nooooooooo, I was going to buy that!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

... stop assuming my PC is worth a damn.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Better C&C than nearly anything in the last decade that isnt called Arcanum

Even if that is the case, if the gameplay mechanics are half as broken as Arcanum's were, it can stay the heck off my PC.

Better C&C than nearly anything in the last decade that isnt called Arcanum

Even if that is the case, if the gameplay mechanics are half as broken as Arcanum's were, it can stay the heck off my PC.

Its nothing like Arcanum.

I'm playing Arcanum right now, and I have no idea what broken game play mechanics Enoch is referring to. The TB combat is a bit lame, but the game is wonderful.

The Witcher shares a few characteristics, but it is much more of a hack n' slash than Arcanum.

Hurlshot, Arcanum is extremely unbalanced and has a ton of exploits, glitches and weird situations that are nearly impossible to ignore. For all that it is a wonderful game... and of course nothing like the Witcher.

Would like to see CDP do well and be in for the long haul, but 3 Witcher projects sound like one too many. Hopefully Witcher 2 will continue the franchise and they can do some other things, too.

Maybe it's a good thing that the Witcher won't get whored out like Tony Hawk or Guitar Hero. I'm all for having strong main titles and not a million cashcow spinoffs. That Witcher Kart game wouldn't have done too well anyway.

A console port is quite few step away from whoring out an IP for spinoffs.

Maybe it's a good thing that the Witcher won't get whored out like Tony Hawk or Guitar Hero. I'm all for having strong main titles and not a million cashcow spinoffs. That Witcher Kart game wouldn't have done too well anyway.

A console port is quite few step away from whoring out an IP for spinoffs.

I was talking about the third mysterious Witcher IP project.

The Witcher would have still been a good game without all the Witcher IP window dressing. I would like to see new IPs and new directions instead of milking the only one you have.

Good. The glorious PC Gaming master race shouldn't mingle among simpletons.

45617314zi1mu6copypp8.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah, it's great that those people lost their jobs. That'll teach those console jerks.

Stop that. You're being very silly now. Empathy for the riff-raffs is unbecoming of an elitist.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy