What are you playing now?

Gorth

Youch. I think I played this game too much. Easy is cake for me. :/

It might be 'cause I suck. :p

I should have used stasis when I realized I was swarmed and cornered. I should have switched to the wide beam weapon. I should have reloaded earlier so I wouldn't run out of ammo so soon. Etc, etc, etc. Interestingly, I do better in the soundless areas.

This is what a childhood of not playing FPS will do for you.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Made it through the medical ward and upgraded my plasma cutter more. Wish I could go back to the beginning area and stomp open all the boxes I walked by, but you can't control the tram.

I was going through the logs I have and realized there are blank spots - text, audio, or video logs I missed. Again, annoying to me.

Hit Chapter 3 and the current problem is one that made the science fiction geek in me cringe

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Trying to play the game, but it just gives me a pop up saying 'please watch the tutorial.'

The little X won't click!

Edit: Got it. This is interesting. I vaugely remember playing the first one.

Edited by Maria Caliban

The starter lazer cutter is the best gun in the game unless you need to take out something with a ludicrous amount of hitpoints. I recommend upgrading that, and your suit, then take a heavy gun as you begin to have spare upgrade canisters for it. Money is better spent on ammo than wading around with 8 guns you can only use poorly.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I didn't even kill one person and they went crazy to stop my spread. I'm deeply, deeply hurt.

I just made a bacterial infection, called it "The Purple Death" - symptoms include coughing, vomiting, sores, diarrhea and necrosis. It's about half way up on the infectivity meter (necrosis was added last when more than 60% of the world countries were infected).

It's carried by air and water. Later rodents would carry it and some of the islands of the world got infected.

At present time it has killed of 5 billion and 625 million are still infected.. only 650 million are not infected and are located in South America (no countries there are touched), Madagascar and Indonesia.

On average it infects 210 million/day and kills about 190 million/day.

Thanks for the link DN - this game is great!! :D

Fortune favors the bald.

Oblivion and Fallout 3. Found a neat Oblivion mod that lets me have my very own castle.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Marillixia: 53400

Began in: Greenland

Days: 264

Symptoms: Fever, sneezing, coughing, vomiting, dementia, fatigue, diarrhea, hemorrhaging, hypersensitivity, nausea, pulmonary edema, ataxia, depression, and hypotonia

Resistances: Cold III, Heat III, Moisture III, and Drug II.

Transmission: All

Trait: Durable (cold), Bloody Vomit, Apocalyptic, Virus, Cured

I managed to get wipe out everything but Madagascar, Cuba, and Japan.

For some reason, it took forever for me to kill off the world. I mean, I managed to get every country in the red in 30 days, but then spend another 230 waiting for everyone to die.

I played a bit of Prince of Persia as well. Dead Space is TOO SCARY. I only play it for fifteen - twenty minutes at a time.

Edited by Maria Caliban

I'm trying to have fun in GTA4 again.. but it's hard. The car controls are still not fun. There's nothing to do besides the main missions (and I've done all of them already). There are no planes, no go-carts, no hidden races, no Area 51-wannabe's, no insane skydiving mountains to climb, no property to own, no territories to defend, no special vehicles to go on a rampage with, and so on. Oh, how I miss GTA: San Andreas and the possibilities that were open to me there.

I just don't understand why they cut out so incredibly much for GTA4! There are only 10 different races in the entire game, for crying out loud!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm trying to have fun in GTA4 again.. but it's hard. The car controls are still not fun. There's nothing to do besides the main missions (and I've done all of them already). There are no planes, no go-carts, no hidden races, no Area 51-wannabe's, no insane skydiving mountains to climb, no property to own, no territories to defend, no special vehicles to go on a rampage with, and so on. Oh, how I miss GTA: San Andreas and the possibilities that were open to me there.

I just don't understand why they cut out so incredibly much for GTA4! There are only 10 different races in the entire game, for crying out loud!

Have you played Saint's Row 2 yet?

Have you played Saint's Row 2 yet?

Seconded. It's like they took all the cut content from GTA4 that was in previous iterations and super-sized it. I customized the color of my windshield beeotch.

Nickiamitis: 30609

Type: Parasite

Start: Western Europe

Trait: Parasite, Harmless (harder than normal to kill people), Immune (unable to die)

Spread: All

Resistences: Cold II, Heat II, Drug III, Moisture III

After 39 days, I only have 46 infect people

After 57 days, I have only 2018 infected

After 69 days, I have all my resistances up to II and have managed to make it to Eastern Europe. I unlock tier II and unbuy dementia.

After 75 days, I have only 5 countries.

After 78, I have 10 countries, but Western Europe begins handing out masks. They soon shut down their schools and hospitals.

After 88 days, I only have 4 countries left to infect. Western Europe has completely shut down, buy other than India, other countries seem indifferent.

At 92 days, I add waterborne to transmission and get every country. Now

Edited by Maria Caliban

Trait: Parasite, Harmless (harder than normal to kill people), Immune (unable to die)

After 39 days, I only have 46 infect people

After 57 days, I have only 2018 infected

After 69 days, I have all my resistances up to II and have managed to make it to Eastern Europe. I unlock tier II and unbuy dementia.

After 75 days, I have only 5 countries.

After 78, I have 10 countries, but Western Europe begins handing out masks. They soon shut down their schools and hospitals.

After 88 days, I only have 4 countries left to infect. Western Europe has completely shut down, buy other than India, other countries seem indifferent.

At 92 days, I add waterborne to transmission and get every country. Now

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

You like this game just a little too much.. hehe

The best I could do was kill everyone except New Zealand..

Fortune favors the bald.

Hurldeath: 89063

Type: Bacteria

Starting Location: South Africa

Total Days: 146

I killed the entire human race again! :lol: It was much faster this time. (I'll skip the detailed log)

I'm starting to think the game doesn't reward you for killing all of humanity. Just finishing the game quickly without being wiped from the face of the earth.

i'm still playing M&M6. i had forgotten how long this game takes. i'm using a walkthrough guide and it is still an eternity. probably 25 hours into it by now and i have about just over half the 50 quests done, with the hardest yet to be done. some of the dungeons in this game are beyond annoying, being won only by attrition: kill off a few baddies, leave, rest/heal, return and kill a few more, rinse, repeat for an hour or two. in spite of being a rather annoying game, it is amazingly addictive, however. my son actually enjoys watching so i've been letting him operate the mouse while i man the keyboard. it's getting to the point that i have to figure out which quests i can undertake at my level, since some are insta-death. i barely even have enough dough to move up levels, so it's getting tricky.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Still playing a bit of Microsoft Flight Simulator X every now and then. I managed to land an Airbus 321 without smashing it to pieces (yay!). Not even significant structural damage :fdevil:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Playing through FEAR 2. I miss the more subtle Alma interventions.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Playing through FEAR 2. I miss the more subtle Alma interventions.

Yeah, but I also think that her being a kid heightened the tension some what.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.