What you did today

Gorth

Well the girl at school I'm actively persuing had her house broken into this week, and thus her faith in humanity is gone. I'm doing the best I can to be supportive of her and offer her support but I'm guessing I'm not gonna get very far with her (She literally said "Everything I've had has been lost over the past 2 years"). Why do I get into these weird situations with women? WHY!? Do I attract broken people or something?

Ok this one isn't as weird as the last one but still, it feels like due to circumstances out of my control I'm always running into a wall in terms of relationships.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

back after a week off to go see mum in hospital etc

she had the operation last friday, and when i saw her on saturday afternoon she seemed perfectly fine

no nausea or pain at all, other than a bit when she tried to sit up - but that's understandable seeing as all her stomach muscles got all cut up and stuff ;)

was kinda half hoping to see her all drugged up on morphine (i've never in my life seen my mother wasted in anyway, so i thought it might be good for a chuckle), but there was no need for any

she was actually in quite good humour about the whole situation - she was joking around about needing to pee, but still being attached to the IV and stuff

oh, and she had a really hot nurse :thumbsup:

afterwards i went round to my sister's place to go visit my 2 nephews. hadn't seen either of them in about 6 months. one of them is 7, the other a year and a half

was good to hang out with the little dudes :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Well the girl at school I'm actively persuing had her house broken into this week, and thus her faith in humanity is gone. I'm doing the best I can to be supportive of her and offer her support but I'm guessing I'm not gonna get very far with her (She literally said "Everything I've had has been lost over the past 2 years"). Why do I get into these weird situations with women? WHY!? Do I attract broken people or something?

Ok this one isn't as weird as the last one but still, it feels like due to circumstances out of my control I'm always running into a wall in terms of relationships.

Perfect opportunity, tell her that it might be dangerous to be at home. Offer your place as a haven.

I guess this wouldn't work if you are in High School.

Perfect opportunity, tell her that it might be dangerous to be at home. Offer your place as a haven.

Community college. her place is actually about an hour from where I'm staying so it'd probably be more inconvenient for her. Plus the fact I'm living off my 'rents.

Community college. her place is actually about an hour from where I'm staying so it'd probably be more inconvenient for her. Plus the fact I'm living off my 'rents.

Then you can stay at her place, on the couch of course, to make her feel safe.

It wouldn't work that well is SHE was in High School :thumbsup: .

Calax has enough problems already, going to jail would make thing worse.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Then you can stay at her place, on the couch of course, to make her feel safe.

I offered, she didn't take me up on it. My guess would be because I'm not really that close with her. WE only have really been able to talk at class, I've tried to get her out of class but she's always been swamped with other stuff she's gotta do.

I had the most ****y day I've had in some time. :x

Were their leperous penguins?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My cat pooped on the hall rug this morning, apparently mistaking it for his litter box 4 feet away, making me think about how all my other cats passed away before having any such issues. You want to take care of your ancient pet as long as you can, but this sort of thing is becoming a bit too regular as his hind legs get weaker and (I guess) standing in shifting litter makes him lose his balance.

Yes, more cat-poop stories. My life is apparently full of them lately.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Get a large box, put a small litterbox in it and something nice and comfortable like a pillow, put him/her in there at night.

I woke up, commuted to my internship workplace, simulated some 3d stuff, listened to some music, read some webcomics and drew some dude I designed like 40 times.

Yay for things that take a lot of time like simulation, rendering and compiling!

I was responsible for a huge fight last night. It was hilarious.

I was the dj on a Fear & Loathing themed party. I was dressed just like Depp in that movie, and I must say I looked awesome. The chicks there seemed to think so too (somehow I'm always more popular on a themed costume party). Anyway, one of them was hanging around me all the time while I was playing the music. She eventually ended up on my lap, and had her hands all over me. I never actually did anything to provoke her to do what she did (other than just being me), but obviously I just let her go at it.

Turned out her boyfriend was standing only a few meters away. He didn't look very happy. However, he never had the balls to confront me (don't shoot the dj), so he just yelled at his girl instead. But she didn't seem to give a damn. I just laughed, feeling quite manly.

Kind of an odd theme for a costume party, no? Doesn't seem like there are enough characters in the film-- besides Duke, Dr. Gonzo, Lucy, and maybe a couple of the cops, who else did people dress as?

Edited by Enoch

You'd have to make that tail Dr Duke wears in the latter half.

Bad form on the girl front. But really, it's not gutless for the guy to have a go at his girlfriend rather than you. You didn't know any better.

The only time any of my girlfriends ever did similar, she shinned up his back and was hitting him on the head very hard. She wanted him to play different music. It was fantastic. I miss her.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

so he just yelled at his girl instead.

that's all he had cause to do (and was right to do it, though he should have kicked her to the curb, too). she was the one cheating his trust, not you (i'm assuming you didn't know the guy). had he gotten in your face he would have been blaming the wrong person.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

It's certainly the macho thing. *thinks* Actually I tend to get angry with both. I suppose it depends on what you can get away with. One of my friends got in trouble for asking a girl to dance in front of her boyfriend last weekend. It was hardly his fault. She looked as if the guy was annoying the crap out of her.

-Elwood Blues

Got some new books in the mail yesterday. Just got the dogs fed (always an interesting process these days) now going to sit on my porch and read. Hopefully I'll kill off the whole day that way. At least until the game comes on tonight.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yep, but it's a common response by guys that assume a girl is their property to blame the other guy.

It also a common fantasy among girls to have boys to fight over them. In the good 'ole days, it was usually settled by a duel. Girls love romantic stuff like that.

Of course, being in a sweaty bar with silly customes and loud music can make the appearances seem less than civilized, but the main point still stands.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Holy **** I won the fanfic contest? Thats................

holy ****

*goes hunting for info, can't find it*

What did I win again? A tee shirt and... an npc named after me?

Edited by Calax

Haha, will you publish it / will it be published here? Congratulations :-

Today was spent doing house- and homework, from 2 in the afternoon to 2 in the night... *sigh* Enjoying the rest of the night listening to music and probably a little sleep :-

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority