Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

Question: Aside from all the DRM bull, how is the performance? I heard some really nasty stuff about it, meaning horrendous no matter what.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Note how Bok doesn't show the frame rate in those pictures. It's shame.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Graphics were never a strong point for GTA games anyway. Its all about the sex, blood and violence.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

That's some awful looking game there LC.

Graphic 'ho. :lol:

It's 4 years old after all, using an engine that's probably even older. I remember when Dungeon Siege1 came out 6? 7? years ago and how everyone thought it was so gorgeous for an isometric perspective. lol

It's slow to really get going, but the game is fun...unless you just hate hack n slash on principle, of course. As I often say, no such genre game will do anything to change anyone's mind on that. Anyway, w/gamma darker and video higher it can look a smidgen better. Contrast washes out badly if you turn the gamma up to see, the textures seem soft overall, and up close, chrs./monsters have what I call chunky-butt polygon syndrome. But I still like it. :(

ds2-10.jpg

ds2-11.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Since it doesn't have ingame AA and AF options, you have to turn them on with your videocardcontrolcenter. Most people don't though, which make the graphics look worse than they are. Even then, the AA doesn't show on screenshots.

Do you use Broken World?

Ah... no I am forced to post my own, no?

post-16159-1228604440_thumb.jpg

post-16159-1228604479_thumb.jpg

post-16159-1228604342_thumb.jpg

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

No, I'm not using BW yet. I bought it since it was cheap, but I heard it changes levelup/power/chr. formulas or something - plus I'm a little worried about the inn-bug if you import your party I heard about - so I'm waiting till I finish the original game at least once. I'm almost there.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Aye... Ironically that dreaded Inn-bug only appears when you import a DS2 save, a save (through the DS2 campaign) using BW doesn't have that risk... :ermm:

And yes, it does nerf all skills and certain item attributes (lower armor). Oddly enough they forgot to do that with the pets, making them far more viable than NPC teammates. Ah... bugs...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

2560X1600 resolution Bok with 35FPS on average? damnnnnnn

I wonder how it would play on my rig at 1024X768 resolution with shadows and stuff at minimal but textures and draw distance nearly maxed.

I have

C2D E6600

2gigs 800Mhz Ram

8800GT (new drivers came out for Forceware that help GTA4 everyone!)

XFi SOundcard

Running Windows XP SP3

Think i could get the same fps rate Bok? Bah 35 on average would be playable for me.

Bok is that with the Dynamic replay on?

Edited by Theseus

DS2 has an easter egg level that, among other things, is filled with game-maker persona chrs standing around in many rooms, most with things to say if you click on them. It was kinda cool.

The most fun, tho, was "meeting" Chris Taylor, who wa very busy having a pillow fight....and then "stealing" his pillow.

ds2-15.jpg

ds2-16.jpg

Now time to try Broken World. After doing all the stuff to avoid the inn bug (no mods needed, either), I decided to start from scratch anyway, cause I got PO'd at the way BW's lvl 39 npc's are built, compared to what I'd turned them into.

The graphics in Prince of Persia are pretty sweet. And in a good away.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: