What you did today

Gorth

Up betimes, and to my Lord Sandwich's house.

Breakfasted on interesting low fat scrambled eggs. I managed to enliven teh flavour considerably by poaching all in water, with no milk, but plenty of garden peas, cherry tomatoes, and capers. The water having perviously been mixed with liberal amounts of Polish mustard, and cayenne pepper. Served over wholewheat toast, and a mug of black coffee.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Walsingham. I knew you were a man who could manipulate the very fabric of reality but how do you poach scrambled eggs?

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

well i got funny reactions when i got into work this morning

black nail polish, eyeliner, long black coat and pants covered in straps and chains

yup, i got dressed up early

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

watched bleach 192 "Nel's Secret, a big breasted beauty joins the battle!"

And to think people complain about the English voices. Nel's voice is horrible. :)

did you meet the giant guy from the filler arc... his voice hurt my brain. I do like most of the origional voice cast more than the english stuff but meh.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

frakking edit function. I'm finishing up Candidate for Goddess (anime) and am very frustrated because they don't seem to tie everything up. theres all this stuff about the main characters childhood and how he's extremly powerful, there are questions like "what are victim" and "who is tela" and others that are massive spoilers for anyone wanting to see it. It's excellently done except that it doesn't really have an ending....

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

watched bleach 192 "Nel's Secret, a big breasted beauty joins the battle!"

And to think people complain about the English voices. Nel's voice is horrible. :grin:

did you meet the giant guy from the filler arc... his voice hurt my brain. I do like most of the origional voice cast more than the english stuff but meh.

Nope. I didn't watch past the first episode of the most recent filler arc. Wasn't really all that interested in it.

Two pitbulls decided to, once again, trespass and make threatening advances toward myself and thus I took the opportunity to defend myself - the dogs are now awaiting execution in whatever way aggressive dogs are killed nowadays and I confirmed through personal observation that both bullets and kukris will work against canines. :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Shryke: A pity you cut them. Otoh, maybe it was necessary after seven years for a change.

Today I found out that some guys I knew as little schoolboys actually made a movie that made it into smaller cinemas around here :( Not my scene/setting/interest at all, but for the younger people that think the real world looks/should look like a gangsta rap movie, it's nice for sure: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=186754433

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

ugh i'm so tired

i really gotta stop coming into work hungover :(

the costume worked really well though, even if people were saying i looked like Brian Malco

haha just the usual shenannigans

got drunk - danced with all the girls (i seem to be the only guy that dances) - talked lots of bollocks with people - got a couple of numbers

oh, and learnt a bit of sign language :x

haha just the usual shenannigans

got drunk - danced with all the girls (i seem to be the only guy that dances) - talked lots of bollocks with people - got a couple of numbers

oh, and learnt a bit of sign language o:)

Too bad you don't have pictures. What type of dances did you do? :x

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

moving huh?

Next weekend. But we both have to work Mon-Thurs, which means that most the packing needs to happen today and tomorrow.

We currently have way too much stuff for our current place (a 1-bedroom apartment), so taking everything out of where it has been carefully stowed to put it in boxes leaves pretty much no room for anything else in the joint. Fortunately, we're going to a 3-bedroom house, so unpacking will not have quite the same problems. (It'll have new problems, like not having any furniture.) But first, we have to make it through the week.

Edited by Enoch