Members of the forum who are no more

Hildegard

Do you have your son's consent to have his picture as your avatar?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Have you though about buying a keyboard with a shift key on it? Then you could become Taks.

nope, can't do it. that would be antithetical to my general MO: i don't care. :lol:

that's what i mean about being very laid back in many aspects of my life, yet here i am suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. oy vey.

my son is getting used for his cuteness factor. he is aware of his cuteness, and is opposed to us pointing that out. "i'm not cute, i'm john!" poor little guy. unfortunately for him, i have the power of extortion to hold over his head: he loves the PS3. thus, that poor little guy must simple accept the fact that i will continue to use his likeness to enhance my "good with kids" image, true or not.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

yeah, right... i think i've also pointed out that there ain't a soul in here that could ever see it. not without some sort of special glasses or something. :lol:

taks

So why is taks capitalized in your signature? >_<

that would be Darth Taks, not taks. you must not have been around during the early days of kotor? everyone was Darth Somethingorother. :)

not sure what your issue is there, nick. i'm wound pretty tight in here so referring to me as "laid back," even when i do it, is somewhat sarcastic, hehe.

oh, new sig is coming. i've got a few of those "irony" type posts i'm pondering. either that or a futurama quote.

taks

Edited by taks

One day, I will find an internet name that I'm happy with.

And maybe a real name, cause these ladies from Korea flew over today, saw me and went "oh, you're not a girl?".

i must be the only person in here without an alt. i should just quit trying to figure it all out.

taks

no alts here either.

Hades has four I know of...

Ah well.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

KotorKyle was such a dweeb.

hay guise want 2 no if u can be smugglr in kotor2?

Hahaha low blow man. Low blow!

And I didn't say "hay" or "guise"

I wish I could find the post of me telling you guys that I went skydiving when I was like 13

That was a lie.

KotorKyle was such a dweeb.

hay guise want 2 no if u can be smugglr in kotor2?

Hahaha low blow man. Low blow!

And I didn't say "hay" or "guise"

I wish I could find the post of me telling you guys that I went skydiving when I was like 13

That was a lie.

Hey! I told all my friends about that! Now I need to tell them it's not true. And we're talking roughly 200 people here. Counting friends and relatives we're easily in the thousands. You'll burn in hell you will!

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Has Sand ever owned up you does everyone just figure it out?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

i think he owned up to a few alts. but IIRC, most of the time he provides the "no comment" approach, or says things that intentionally tip his hand, but no direct confirmation. either way, just from the posting style it is not often to figure out most of them. i would not be surprised if he has other alts that we haven't figured out, however.

taks

keep in mind, GD, many of us have been posting "together" for almost a decade (maybe longer even). i started posting in 1999 or so, maybe 1998, around the time of the BG releases.

taks

I suspect there are a lot more alts on this board than even I would believe. :(

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Sand's like the freaking Scarlet Pimpernel. Except he doesn't save anyone from the guillotine.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

OLDSKOOLWHEELMAN (WHO WAS AWESOME)

RAVEN (ALL HAIL)

ALEXIA (THE LESBIAN)

KAZIC (PINK SIDE 4 LYFE)

METADIGITAL (WHO GOT MARRIED AND DECIDED HE DIDN'T NEED THE INTERNET ANYMORE)

NUR AB SAL (WHO WAS BIGGER BASTILA FAN THEN ME)

DARTH GANDALF (WHO BUMPED HIS OWN THREADS WAY TOO MUCH)

DARTH SUN TZU (JERK!)

JAD'EN (WHO COULDN'T GET ENOUGH KIBBLE TIME)

keep in mind, GD, many of us have been posting "together" for almost a decade (maybe longer even). i started posting in 1999 or so, maybe 1998, around the time of the BG releases.

taks

This is true and actually quite scary...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I don't get the point of having an alt. I don't have enough time to spend here on one account, how could you possibly need two?

I would say the same about most things, why would you need more than one account in or for anything, but that also doesn't stop people from playing WoW with three characters all at once... I can't comprehend why anyone would want a single account, but I am certain that playing 3 WoW characters all at once fall under "WTF!? You crazy bastard!"

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

For me, its a game - to see how quick I can figure out it is Sand.

Conversely, it's interesting that we call him 'Sand'.

I don't get the point of having an alt. I don't have enough time to spend here on one account, how could you possibly need two?

I would say the same about most things, why would you need more than one account in or for anything, but that also doesn't stop people from playing WoW with three characters all at once... I can't comprehend why anyone would want a single account, but I am certain that playing 3 WoW characters all at once fall under "WTF!? You crazy bastard!"

So you're saying Obsidian is like World of Warcraft?