Members of the forum who are no more

Hildegard

Numbs!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Numbers and I being dead is a common misconception - we're simply in semi-retirement. Kinda like those high profile sports players who bugger off to Saudi Arabia/the Far East once they move on pastures new. Or like a "dead" god on the Astral Plane whose existence is perpetually fueled by the memories of terror living on in some n00b on teh internets.

But remember: You can't kill me...

Because then it's just awso!

manthing2.jpg

I'm actually quite happy to see my too leet friend posting messages. I'm sure a number of us lurk every now and then. Now, if we could just chase down Gromnir...

As far as Meta goes, I missed his call to my cellphone a while back, but I didn't get anyone when I tried to reach him at the same number later. Maybe some of the other members have heard more from him, but I haven't spoken to him for months. There's quite a story there, but it's not really mine to tell. Maybe we'll all get to hear it someday.

As for myself, I've been gone a lot over the past several months. I'm back for a while, but I doubt if I post much. I like to lurk more than post these days. Truth is, I've always been an on again off again kind of member. I'm not leet like our numbered friend and I'm not high profile like Don Jags. I'm more like the strange elevator guy in an old tyme fine hotel. Yeah, it's kind of interesting, but you can push your own button for the floor you want. That guy standing there really isn't very cool after a while, more like creepy. Yeah, I'm like a lift man at one of those old hotels, constantly worried that I'm going to be terminated because I'm not really all that necessry in the first place.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You say this to a member who leaves the boards for long stretches at a time. You doofus! :) Good to see you again, Tigranes. I don't think it's in the cards for me, but you can definitely find someone to run it from the crowd you have now.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Remember that Vampire thing we did? That was fun.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

As for myself, I've been gone a lot over the past several months. I'm back for a while, but I doubt if I post much.

Hiya! Nice to "see" you again, even if briefly.

I like to lurk more than post these days. Truth is, I've always been an on again off again kind of member. I'm not leet like our numbered friend and I'm not high profile like Don Jags.

I'm not currently "missing"...still, I'm much the same at this point.

... although I frequently fly in and make a post or three every day for a few days, once every couple weeks or once a month or ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You mean that time we captured a drifter and bled him to death in your barn?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Guest The Architect

He's been gone for 2 weeks! He used to be on pretty much every day. I know because I live here I'm on most days, too. He must be dead.

You mean that time we captured a drifter and bled him to death in your barn?

hahahaha

Yeah, I don't think you were involved in it. It was like some vampire tabletop You people know it I'm sure. I'm trying to think, Ender was the GM, and it was me, Baley, Kaftan, Eldar, Jags, Eru, I think Muso, and maybe like, a few other people. It was so long ago I can't remember.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, I don't think you were involved in it. It was like some vampire tabletop You people know it I'm sure. I'm trying to think, Ender was the GM, and it was me, Baley, Kaftan, Eldar, Jags, Eru, I think Muso, and maybe like, a few other people. It was so long ago I can't remember.
That was a blast. I remember Eru's "Father Cruz" character. Awesome!

You know, I would really like to play one of those games again. I just don't want to run it. lol

Obsidian Plays

Guest The Architect
Not yet, no.

Not yet you say? So he is getting temporarily banned? If his ban hasn't even started, then... I'm worried for him.

Trust me, bans are completely ****ing random. It depends on what time of month it is (only applies for female moderators and Walsh), what gender the 'victim' is (only applies for male moderators, aka. White Knight Syndrome) and how close Jupiter flies to Saturn. Or whatever.

Xard probably posted a picture of a wrongfully folded piece of paper on the wrong day, or something equally horrible.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

To the best of my knowledge, Xard is not prevented from posting anything. The reasons lie elsewhere.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Dude, you didn't have to look at that piece of paper. I will never forget those horrible folds, along with Codex rickrolls.

Wait, no, Architect will probably take me seriously again. Nah, we never even touched him for quite a while.

Guest The Architect

Oh ****, the fact I thought you weren't joking concerns me. In my defence, I am sick! In the head And no not in the head, just with a cold. Nah, that's no excuse.

Trust me, bans are completely ****ing random. It depends on what time of month it is (only applies for female moderators and Walsh), what gender the 'victim' is (only applies for male moderators, aka. White Knight Syndrome) and how close Jupiter flies to Saturn. Or whatever.

Actually we use a busted magic 8ball to determine if a member should be banned.

Fortune favors the bald.