Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Start of old thread

End of old thread

Nothing much to add since last thread start. Played a few xbox games at work, never seen an xbox360 outside a retail store window (yet) :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Go away.

On Tales of Vesperia, the demo was interesting, but overwhelming. How is the actual start of the game? Does the game offer the same multitude of characters and abilities from the beginning or are there fewer and simpler to grasp combat encounters? I'm asking because a co-op rgp is something I'm very interested in and I happened to like the art of the game. Not to mention, Eternal Sonata was pretty good. On the other hand, the demo felt like somebody throwing me Vagrant Story 2 and asking to level up enough in a very tight timespan to face an endboss. I was almost completely at loss at first.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The demo was 'bad' as an introduction to the game, but it was pretty good for me, since I was already familiar with the series.

You start the game with one character. Midway in the first dungeon, you'll get a 2nd one. Then a third one just a little after. The first battle teaches you the ropes. All the characters start with one special ability each, and learn extras as they fight more. The learning curve is very low. The demo was also apparently made harder than the actual game for some reason (heck, the boss killed me a few times). In any case, there's easy/normal/hard difficulty settings.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I do like the graphical style of the game. It is in my short list to buy as are Infinite Undiscovery and Fallout 3, but first I want to complete Lost Odyssey.

Edited by Killian Kalthorne

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Thanks a lot.

Jerkface.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes, you!

kirottu said:

Me and my friends played Castle Crashers for like, nine hours today, we got to like, cyclops, and then restarted to make better characters.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Kor just sucks at video games.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"