Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir Discussion

Nope, parts of it, yes

I remember it had something to do with clashing softwares or codes or something

Still, there's no doubt they COULD work it in the game and possibly even improve it

While they're at it that should grab his spell fixes. Or just hire him, he's better at it then they are.

While they're at it that should grab his spell fixes. Or just hire him, he's better at it then they are.

spell fixes?

am not being paying attention lately... apparently. :)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

spell fixes?

am not being paying attention lately... apparently. :)

taks

Oh yeah, he has a pretty huge spell fix mod that brings almost all the spells to their true PnP glory (engine permitting). There is another package made by a poster called Reeron or Reefron or something like that which is also supposed to be excellent but maybe doesnt play nice with TonyK's AI mod.

He's a polymorphed pit fiend who behaves nobley.

i thought he was a devil?

taks

A pit fiend is a type of devil.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

oh, i thought a pit fiend was a demon... my bad.

i can't find tony k's spell fix mod.

taks

The balor is the equivelent to the pit fiend on the demon side of things.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

ah, i did find it, but didn't know it... actually, it looks as if tony_k did NOT actually implement these, rather, they were designed to work with tony_k's AI mod (hence the name), but written by Kaedrin and Reeron. that would explain why clicking on tony_k's name did not bring these up under a "submitted by" link.

taks

The balor is the equivelent to the pit fiend on the demon side of things.

gotcha. had 'em reversed in my head for some reason... oh yeah, i don't play pnp anymore, that's why. :)

taks

Yay! I earned my NERD CARD today!

Yes, but the Pit Fiend subset is with the Devil species, and not the Demon species.

This reminds me

Absolutely worst decision concerning 4E was removing of Blood Wars

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It is one of the only truly unique (well, whole Planecape was) parts of D&D lore. And pretty goddamn awesome idea it is.

I can take whole spellplague ( I like that concept) and draconians on Faerun (I like them too, Dragonlance ftw), but the other changes... especially this *sigh*

There's just something about two demonic armies meeting in the battlefield on some forsaken plane where souls of dead are ripped from the earth itself to join the fight, blood raining from the skies and stacks of gutted beings piled around the battlefield, the demonic, godless magic bursting people and creatures to little pieces as big shots walk among the "footmen"etc.

Imagine roleplaying game starting as some poor sod who contracted himself into that hell.

Enormous possibilities

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Now that I think about it; if I had talent at modding that's what I'd do!

*wonders about giving second shot at NWN2 Toolset*

edit:

*then sighs and gives up*

Edited by Xard

"draconians on Faerun"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Imagine roleplaying game starting as some poor sod who contracted himself into that hell. "

It be horrible if PST is to go by since the only choice that matters would have been made for you already - the contract. L0L Thankfully, I'd ignore PST 'gospel' to do it right.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

In PS:T there's hardened (traumatized, lol) veteran at Civic Festhall that tells stories about Blood Wars

He was able to escape from there (though presumably he had to kill his entire squad in order to be succesful)

Draconians > dwarves

Edited by Xard

Hate to break it to you, Draconians are not Dragonborn.

I don't get it :mellow:

If they would finally implement say just the NPC AI and enemy AI from Tony K's AI, I would explode with joy. NWN2 is a completely different (and very enjoyable) thanks to Tony K.

Tell us how you really feel Xard.

As for the spell fixes, I don't understand the whole OMG MAKE THE SPELLS EXACTLY LIKE PNP!!!11!

I *can* understand spells that are just bugged, but some of them have been altered so that they don't make the game balance un-breaking.