Dutch Embassy bombed in Pakistan

GreasyDogMeat

Anyway, Muslims need to lighten up. So a cartoon was made of their prophet. Big freaking deal. People have done more offensive things with other religious icons like Moses, Jesus, the Pope, and so on. Islamic extremists need to grow up and realize the world does not revolve around them or their interpretations of God.

Xard, stop typing that word in already. Sheesh!

You must understand that the Islamic world never experienced an equivalent of the Renaissance or the age of enlightenment, like Christians did. It's a shame, really. And more a shame that Muslims who want to immigrate into Europe don't want to adapt to our social, cultural and relgious standards. And all the EU does is what the EU always does: Being impotent.

****ing great times are ahead. I go to Australia!

THe problem wasn't not experiencing Renaissance or the Age of Enlightenment, but rather not experiencing Reformation, which eventually stripped away whatever political power Christianity had.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Sunnis and shias are as good in killing each other as catholics and protestants were though

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Europe has always been created and moved by spiritual and religious elements, not just political reformations. But now, Europe lacks of any, as Azarkon said, spiritual core value... And that's gonna be the reason why most of Europe could be mostly Islamic in a few decades.

The storm is brewing, and it will rain blood before europeans will choose islam, I 100% garentee it.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Any graphic depiction of Muhammad is strictly in the Muslim religion. It's like the equivalent of forcing a Jew to eat pork.
No. It's like the equivalent of some dude eating pork, then some insane Jew passes by, and decides that said dude is a hideous infidel and must be blown to bits for it.

Fun, eh?

Edited by random n00b

Europe has always been created and moved by spiritual and religious elements, not just political reformations. But now, Europe lacks of any, as Azarkon said, spiritual core value... And that's gonna be the reason why most of Europe could be mostly Islamic in a few decades.

The storm is brewing, and it will rain blood before europeans will choose islam, I 100% garentee it.

Yeah, tell it to the generation of people that cares more about fashion or the next big Apple product instead of integrity and European values. I guess nobody will care, or notice, as the Moslems will keep streaming in and the community growing and growing. Multi-culti and Peace and all that stuff, ya know.

Booze, drugs and sex for everyone.

Or Judaeo-Christian mores.

I pick the first one.

Heja Sverige!!

There will never be any kind of Sharia-law on a nation-wide basis in europe. Maybe there will be some enclave outside a city with 10 000-30 000 individuals, but the general population have fought and experienced war or have living relatives to tell what happens under a totalitarian regime. As others mentioned, we have had our revolution, enlightment, renaissance and reformation.

Freedom of expression and the right to a live prosperous life as one sees fit is deeply rooted in almost every european society (except the russians, but they have always gone their own way).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oh, and the bombings. They're done in the name of hate and intollerance. Anyone with a sane mind should condemn them.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oh, the arab and islamic world not only needs a cultural revolution, but a philosophical one as well. Someone like Kant, Sartre, Wittgenstein or Nietzsche is needed to challenge the very fabric of ones worldview. And it has to come from within.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Oh, the arab and islamic world not only needs a cultural revolution, but a philosophical one as well. Someone like Kant, Sartre, Wittgenstein or Nietzsche is needed to challenge the very fabric of ones worldview. And it has to come from within.

Unfortunately if that person is in Iran at the time he or she will be executed pretty much on the spot.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hmm. I need to visit Portugal.

Booze and drugs would be easy to get.

Sex, not so much. Unless you're willing to pay for it. Or if you're gay. :brows:

Heja Sverige!!

QUOTED FOR MOTHER****ING TRUTH

Reason I get annoyed by Islam even more than with other monoteistic religions from philosophical point of view

It is really pitiful islamic philosophy has been on kindergarten level and/or completely nonexistent after sufism died out. Disgusting really, when one remembers how vast arabian empire was and how rich cultural heritage it covered. Not to mention the fact they managed to secure themselves huge body of greek philosophy (rest was pretty much jealously hidden in the vaults by byzantine) as they conquered places such as Alexandria and they still couldn't come up even particle of the vast thinking western philosophy or non-muslim parts of India came up with

This is what happens when religions of uneducated sheep herders and dirt eaters gain prominance and huge influence :brows:

Hmm. I need to visit Portugal.

Booze and drugs would be easy to get.

Sex, not so much. Unless you're willing to pay for it. Or if you're gay. :bat:

Speaking from experience? :p

Sounded kinda bitter :o

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bitterness is one of my stronger character traits.

Also, derailing topics about terrorist bombings and religious fundamentalism towards the failings of my sex life is kind of a life goal for me.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm detecting a distinct war of the worlds vibe here. What exactly is the threat posed by Islam again. Conversion ? - hardly, that only works in quantity when you get them while they are young. So how are they going to impose sharia then.

Fundamentalism is a desperate response to the challenge of consumerism, and perhaps this ties in with the taboo in images of the divine. If it's an image or a symbol it's not real, it stands in for the real, only belief that lives in the heart and mind is, and we are constantly bombarded with images that mean nothing. Perhaps this is why the insult is so grave, I can't tell since I have always had a healthy amount of disgust for religion.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Have I mentioned how sick I am of Westerners playing into the hands of the extremists?

Every time you see a terrorist and think 'Muslim' they get a bit closer to winning.

They're trying to set up a war between Islam and Democracy when there's no figging reason for one. It's like trying to set up a war between Cheese and Stepladders.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Just to clarify - The Dutch embassy wasn't hit (in case anyone from Holland should be worried).

Thanks, I nearly flipped out when I read this topic title.

I mean, not that this is any better, but that just strikes closer to home, y'know?

Have I mentioned how sick I am of Westerners playing into the hands of the extremists?

Every time you see a terrorist and think 'Muslim' they get a bit closer to winning.

They're trying to set up a war between Islam and Democracy when there's no figging reason for one. It's like trying to set up a war between Cheese and Stepladders.

Well there is a reason, one too many douchbags are itching for a fight. I can't blame either of them. there are a fair number of idiots in the world today.

I totally put my money on the Stepladder.

What if the cheese was melted?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.