Pictures of your games

TLJ is in my top five alltimers.

Rather awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The only problems with TLJ are the gameplay and the later parts of the narrative.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Ahh I love that game.. Got me through high school.. :sorcerer:

It was one of the reasons why I trusted Funcom to make a good MMO - alas they didn't bring the same quality to AoC.

After reading a bit of Conan, I think Funcom did a very solid job of bringing that world to life. I also thought the first twenty levels was a well told story. I just lost interest when I hit the wider world.

Rostere: what game are those screenshots from?

This is Psychonauts, the Milkman level, which was partially frustrating unfortunately... Sorry for the quality in the first one, saved it as *.gif at first :sorcerer:

psychonauts1.jpg

psychonauts2.jpg

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

@Samm

That's Europa Universalis 3 that Rostere posted a screenshot from.

Which is a great game when you have both expansions :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Don't be silly Gorth, it has always been a good game.

Honestly, vanilla EU3 needed the addition of the "Autosend Merchants" option in Napoleon's Ambition badly. :lol:

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Don't be silly Gorth, it has always been a good game.

Honestly, vanilla EU3 needed the addition of the "Autosend Merchants" option in Napoleon's Ambition badly. :lol:

Either that or leave it out completely. The mechanism was not suited for a more than a few markets at best.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

While the system IS flawed (which system isn't), I liked sending merchants and making the strategical choices that it involved.

And what in the new system prevents you from using strategy in distributing your merchants? :lol:

Ehh... :lol: weren't we talking about autosend merchants? I guess it doesn't prevent me from anything, I just find it to be very strange to ask the game to play itself for you.

Edit: I also have much hatred for the auto-distribute skill points in RPGs.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Ehh... :ermm: weren't we talking about autosend merchants? I guess it doesn't prevent me from anything, I just find it to be very strange to ask the game to play itself for you.

Edit: I also have much hatred for the auto-distribute skill points in RPGs.

You still had to chose your markets though, by assigning them priorities. When I compete on 20+ markets, you bet I don't pause the game all the time to check if they are all filled up according to my desires. I notice when competing constantly fail in a place, because the number of merchants is constantly low or even dimishing despite me sending merchants there. Then I go check the market to see what has changed and what I am up against. Usually a foreign market where the controller has gained monopoly (and your compete chance is 1% against the monopoly holder). You can then either give it lower priority (make sure your merchants get sent to more profitable areas) or drop it completely from your list of destinations... or conquer the territory and make it domestic market :o

Ok, now I almost owe a screenshot.

Ok, now I almost owe a screenshot.

In this thread? You gotta be kidding. :*

Anyway I guess they have changed it since EU2 (I don't actually have the expansions, shhh it's a secret). I'd still argue that it's a useless loss of control since they now have that little-helper thing up in the corner that tells you exactly how many merchants you have in the different COTs and there are popups warning you when you loose one.

I took a few XCOM screenies that I should get around to posting.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif