GI exclusive screenshots

Not exactly impressive or ground breaking.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, those were less impressive than I thought they were going to be - but neither were they a complete disappointment. The focus of the shots was, obviously, both the infiltration of locations and the avoiding of hostile forces - although the latter seems to also be tainted by a focus on the prospects of engaging the aforementioned hostiles. I would have liked to have seen the more clandestine aspects of the game, but that might not have appealed to the main console target audience.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

^*facepalm*

Ever heard of Metal Gear? Tenchu? How about freaking Splinter Cell?

Let me give you a hint; they are not combat games.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You missed the point of Mus?'s post, DN.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

From the looks of it your character is going to be killing terrorist in the china town of Dubai or something. Quite strange. A dumpster with Sanskrit written on it but a bunch of signs with some sort of Asian characters. Quite strange indeed.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

From the looks of it your character is going to be killing terrorist in the china town of Dubai or something. Quite strange. A dumpster with Sanskrit written on it but a bunch of signs with some sort of Asian characters. Quite strange indeed.

In the picture I saw" 嶽天唱片 Guitar

Edited by bronzepoem

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

[quote name='H

In the picture I saw" 嶽天唱片 Guitar

The stage is set in Taiwan.

I remember the GI magazine stated Taiwan as one of the mission based location. So it makes sense that they use a pre-Chinese revolution characters instead of modern Chinese characters that China uses.

Taiwan.

So we could see betelnut girls beside road~They are really hot :shrugz:

Maybe this is some kind of stereotypes but I love the stereotypes.

For those like me who are/were confused about who betelenut girls are, here is an explanation I found:

"Betelnut is a mild stimulant chewed all over Asia. In Taiwan, it is uniquely sold from roadside stalls by scantily-clad girls ..."

Which reminds me, I hope they don't fall into highly stereotypical things - Italian mafia cartels, Russian ex-KGB hard-men, Arab/Muslim terrorists and corrupt Asian/South American government officers...

Isn't that what pulp espionage is all about?

As long as none of them are key characters. Some quest NPCs are just fine though. I like it when the important bad guys are a little more sophisticated.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Which reminds me, I hope they don't fall into highly stereotypical things - Italian mafia cartels, Russian ex-KGB hard-men, Arab/Muslim terrorists and corrupt Asian/South American government officers...

Um, but that's part of the atmosphere of the genre.

I thought we didn't like cliches here. :lol:

I mean, to an extent it's fine and cool - I'm not going to be a paranoid anti-discrimination activist - I'm just saying, it should be in moderation. And considering the time we live in, it might be a good and benefitial thing to not have Mohammed "I'm an arab and I'm a terrorist".

and screws so many spy themed games

hurr

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm not going to be a paranoid anti-discrimination activist

Darn straight! That's my job! :lol:

NWN2, and especially MotB, reassure me that Obsidian won't just give us bland stereotypes. It's not really what they do.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I think Khelgar (although he gets sneered at codex because of his cliches) is actually one of the best written characters of the last years. He is twisted cliche with great character development and interaction. He didn't get that price for best written character for nothing. Not original but too damn well executed to dismiss. Shandra and Ammon Jerro were great ones too, Sand was ok

Others... *puke*

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)