Im in ur sand, practising mah ninja skillz

Xard

Naruto inspired sandbox accident kills 5th grader.

EVERETT -- In the fantasy world of animated ninja warriors, the superheroes sometimes slip away from bad guys by hiding in the sand.

No superhero could rescue a 10-year-old Everett boy who died Monday after trying to recreate the trick.

Codey Porter apparently was mimicking Japanese anime superheroes Saturday when he asked friends to bury him in a backyard sandbox. He stopped breathing.

That is horrible and sad case but I just can't stop laughing. I mean... :lol:

Codey was a bright, imaginative boy with many friends, said Patricia Gauksheim, principal at Silver Firs Elementary School, where Codey was a student.

This part kills me every time. Too much imaginative part and not enough the bright part it seems :lol:

I feel sorry for the family but if it wasn't for the age this would be Darwin price material. *snicker*

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

That is why the first thing a parent needs to drill into their kids that the difference between reality and fantasy.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

less bitching, more lulz

1205258792750oo7.th.jpg

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Wow, 10 is pretty old to not know that you can't breath in sand. There has to be more to this story. That's a 4th or 5th grader.

Also, burying people in the sand isn't something new. Kids have always done that, they just are usually smart enough to not bury their face in it.

Never underestimate people Hurlshot, especially the bright ones

I feel bad for the kids who helped him - they'll have nightmares for years. :/

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Xard, where did you find that? That's pretty sick.

I definitely feel bad for the family and friends. I just don't see why half the article focuses on Naruto and how dangerous TV can be for kids. Bad things will continue to happen with or without TV.

I predict this guy'll be next internet meme

Krook: It's the other way around, animu is perfect way to make natural selection work in today's pussified world

Also, there must've been sand ONE FOOT at most. Technically speaking it is possible to drown in one foot of water but it does require some skillz.

I simply do not see the humor in this.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

This thread is so rad

Wow, 10 is pretty old to not know that you can't breath in sand. There has to be more to this story. That's a 4th or 5th grader.

Also, burying people in the sand isn't something new. Kids have always done that, they just are usually smart enough to not bury their face in it.

And to make matters worse, he was buried headfirst!

That Codey intentionally was buried headfirst into the sand is very unusual, said Dr. Bradley Maron, a clinical fellow at Harvard Medical School in Boston.

Xard. You have difficulty differentiating between /b/ and the rest of the web, don't you?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I just think it is kind of sick that Xard is laughing at a kid's death. He must think the commercials showing starving children in Africa downright hilarious.

No Sand, that's not true. I wouldn't laugh at starving africans, there isn't anything funny about that.

I feel bad for boys family and friends but neither can I help laughing at the same time. Burying your head in the sand? And you're already 10 years old. Should. Not. Happen.

with this thing. How can you expect guy with somewhat twisted sense of humor of not going :thumbsup: ?

Xard. You have difficulty differentiating between /b/ and the rest of the web, don't you?

This is too stupid to be left in one corner of internets (besides, I found this news on my own, I just wnt to nick inevitable shoop pics from that place) :p

Edited by Xard

Okay, I see your point, Xard.

He suffocated in sand at 10 years. This child was most stupid to try and do this. Its pretty funny. When I was a little kid I tried to imitate a ride at Universal Studios Orlando and I twisted my neck extremely bad which lasted for 2 weeks. Its childhood stupidity and its funny as well as sometimes fatal. It is indeed still sad, but hilarious as well. It also may depend on whether you are a parent or take care of children for this may make it less humorous but as for others its kinda funny. Nauroto sucks in general as well as for killing this poor Code Red kid. RIP, Code Red.

As for comparisions to kids in Africa, that is not funny, not a joke, rather, a serious matter that needs attended to. Kid dies in 1 foot of sand- thats different.

Twitter | @Insevin

Dead kids are not "hilarious". Period.

funny that, I'm laughing!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds