BREAKING NEWS: ALPHA PROTOCOL - OBSIDIAN MMORPG

Llyranor

I'm sure he'd find a way.

flanders.jpg

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

In all seriousness, yeah, I know a lot of guys do the female thing. I've never cared enough since i'd rather self project into an RPG rather than have eye candy.

But then, i've never cared about the BOO HOO I CANT CHANGE WHAT I LOOK LIKE, I'D RATHER HAVE OBLIVION THAN ACTUAL GAMEPLAY.

This is espessally funny in games like PST where you can bearly see the guy anyway.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Actually, I rather have Mass Effect. Why not have both good gameplay and good eye candy?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

"The last title by Obsidian is anything but unfinished and to a degree, severely bug ridden.

Its called Mask of the Betrayer."

Expansion. Of cours,e it's mostly going to be stable. Then again, it had its sahre of bugs. That said, KOTOR2 wasn't as buggy as people claim. NWN2, on the other hand... Well.. that's dealt with because Obsidian is trying to do the things that made BIO successful. R00fles!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

so would anyone, it just amuses me when people bitch about somthing I consider 'low priority'.

But you know, i'm sure people bitch about LO because it isn't full of anime prettyboys. Kaften for example.

Hadescopy.jpg

Since 1.03 I haven't had any major issues with NWN2 nor have I had any issues with MotB. I think Obsidian out did Bioware in regards of NWN games.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

so would anyone, it just amuses me when people bitch about somthing I consider 'low priority'.

But you know, i'm sure people bitch about LO because it isn't full of anime prettyboys. Kaften for example.

What is low priority to one is a high priority to another, Nickster.

What is low priority to one is a high priority to another, Nickster.

oooooh, thanks for clearing that up Sandy, I was getting really confused (which naturally let me to assume that everyone else was too).

Oh it's hard being a total egomoron eh?

Hadescopy.jpg

I wonder if PS:T would've been Sand's favourite game if it had had scarred zombie Red Sonja as PC instead of scarred zombie Conan

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Oh it's hard being a total egomoron eh?

If you say so, but you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

That wasn't the right question Sand, this was :(

I wonder if PS:T would've been Sand's favourite game if it had had scarred zombie Red Sonja as PC instead of scarred zombie Conan

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

It is a question of being able to create your own character, to be able to have a measure of control and ownership that draws you into the game. That is why I like Fallout over PST. I will probably be choosing ME over this game.

I didn't know people were that superficial.

Oh well, I'm a barbie girl!

I didn't know people were that superficial.

Oh well, I'm a barbie girl!

What? Wanting to be able to make one's own character in a CRPG is being superficial? Gee... I guess I have been superficial these last 25 years playing role playing games! Lets go tell WotC they are doing it wrong. They should go force everyone play Elminster or something.

:(

No, what I find to be superficial that you can't create your own character and roleplay him if

A) You can't choose gender

B) You have limited amount of appereance choices

Last two = superficial compared to any other aspect of character

Edited by Xard

Sorry, but if you think that gender doesn't play a factor in role playing then you are one sad role player.

Like they care what one nutcase with an ego problem has to say. :thumbsup:

Quick, Obsidian - you're losing Hades' favor. Do something.
Do a cartwheel! Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Do a cartwheel!

:thumbsup:

Sounds like the type of game I've been waiting for: real world RPG, with deep combat mechanics.

I'd just like to ask Obsidian not to skimp out on the combat. Make it hard and make it deep. Full location based damage would be nice.

Edit:Now, when will a board section for Alpha Protocol be created?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: