MCA is the lead designer on OEI's unannounced Unreal 3 project

funcroc

We never found out what Project New Jersey was about :sad:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Perhaps it was the cancelled KOTOR 3?

Nah, I think the cancelled KOTOR 3 was started (and ended) as an in-house LA production.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Perhaps it was the cancelled KOTOR 3?

Nah, I think the cancelled KOTOR 3 was started (and ended) as an in-house LA production.

That does seem likely, but we don't know for sure. Heck, we don't even know for certain whether it was started and cancelled in the first place.

Wasn't New Jersey the game that was supposed to be a new IP, but heavily influenced by some other IP (that may or may not have been used in games before)?

So probably not KotOR3 then.

I have not managed to find any information at all about project New Jersey apart from its cancellation.

BTW: I really like the naming of projects after U.S. states.

There was a dedicated forum. It's been removed, but before that happened a few tidbits of information were released. Like the one I wrote above. I could be confusing things though and that could have been said about PG instead. I'm sure someone will come and put the record straight.

There was a dedicated forum. It's been removed, but before that happened a few tidbits of information were released. Like the one I wrote above. I could be confusing things though and that could have been said about PG instead. I'm sure someone will come and put the record straight.

Interesting - I wonder what was the IP it so closely resembled.

BTW if Obsidian is 3 -project company as Feargus stated many times.

And as we know it they aren't working right now on Neverwinter Nights NX2.

Then what is the third project? :- I remember the rumor that wass spread once by RPG Codex's Vault Dweller

abou obsidian working on the first Neverwinter Nights2 expansion (not anounced then yet) and another D&D game, not connected to Neverwinter Nights series, it's pretty interesting. Personally i would like them to work on Kotor 3 and finish the storyline started by The Sith Lords.

Edited by Dagon

Yeah, there's been nothing official, but the rumors point that way and there's certainly interest and already existing market for it - so, why not?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

That still doesn't bring us any closer to the truth of PG.

My guess - Toejam & Earl RPG.

Speaking of which, greetings Brian Mitsoda.

Well it couldn't be any worse than the last Toejam & Earl platformer they made...

>.>

<.>

With the Shining and Phantasy Star lines already being used, does Sega have any other notable RPG titles?

Or maybe its Eternal Champions RPG... :)

Edited by Amentep

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

In Robs latest blog update, it was stated that they were pleased with the sales (also adding that MotB was in the top 10 in EU for a while) and reception of MotB.

That's good news then! (I am proud to say that I have contributed to the EU sales and thus its position in the top 10, he he)

Is there any link to this blog?

BTW: Is there any quick way to quote more than one person in the same post?

In the upright corner next to "Calendars" there is "blogs". Click there

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

To the left of the "reply" button which is located on the right corner of each post, there is a "quote" button. If you press it it becomes red. Do that for all the posts you want to quote and then press "add reply" (which is at the bottom of the thread page).

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

In the upright corner next to "Calendars" there is "blogs". Click there

Alright, I found it - thanks!

To the left of the "reply" button which is located on the right corner of each post, there is a "quote" button. If you press it it becomes red. Do that for all the posts you want to quote and then press "add reply" (which is at the bottom of the thread page).

Thanks! I am testing it out on this post and it seems to be working.