The Music Thread

Gorth

The Clash -- Lost in the Supermarket

You know, there's a bitchin' Afghan Whigs cover of that tune. It was on an otherwise mediocre Clash tribute album... the one with Ice Cube and the guys from Korn doing "Should I Stay or Should I Go." Blecch.

There are certain songs that people expect to hear at weddings. For the few people who really pay attention, it's always a pleasure when someone deviates from the norm. ("Oh, great, 'Brick House.' Didn't see that coming"). But if you have the DJ play your ideal personal mix through the whole reception, chances are you'll have some confused guests and an empty dancefloor. Most people want to dance to the same songs they've danced to a million times before.

Planning the music was one of the few wedding-related tasks I handled (I also picked the tuxes and helped choose the food!). The way I see it, a personalized song or two is a fantastic idea, especially for songs where it's just you and your bride-to-be dancing.

Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin - Oregon Girl

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Afghan Whigs - Lost in the Supermarket

Yay! :thumbsup:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

More of teh TV show Later With Jools Holland. Is there no end to the awesomeness of this show?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Moonsorrow - Vihre

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

So ya, thought ya

Might like to go to the show

To feel the warm thrill of confusion,

That space cadet glow.

Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?

Is this not what you expected to see?

If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes

You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise.

Lights!

Roll the sound effects!

Action!

Drop it on 'em!

DROP IT ON 'EM!

Pink Floyd - The Wall (album, of course )

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Vox Vulgaris - La Suite Mertri

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Pixies - Palace of the Brine

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Gogol Bordello - Your country

Man, I'll never get that grammar paper done, ****.

kirottu said:

SUMMONING - FAREWELL

Summoning and indefinite pronouns, heh

kirottu said:

haha, were they good? sure hope so...

not listening to anything right now...

yeah they were alright

for once, Duncan DIDN'T take his shirt off haha :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child

goddamn I love that crazy "wah-wah-wah" guitar in the beginning.

Mozart - Symphony 40

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm just listening to it as well. Definitely A-work!

Nokturnal Mortum - Goat horns

It's too bad that they are nsbm.

Edit: Youtube is full of ignorant elitist pricks. Yeah, go preach about closing borders and slow degeneration of the world when your freaking universe consists of the jizz-smelling stall you call home and that suped-up 'puter dad bought you, full of futa preggo. Easy to preach from the safety of your home when you couldn't think yourself out of a cardboard box and harbor the morals and ideals of a sheep offender. Come the **** on, go talk to a person that's one of these "lower races" and see if your racial superiority is evident. I dare you talk to a real human being face to face once and perhaps the word "aryan" is forgotten into the dusty pages of the library section called "political history of megalomaniacs".

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: