LOST

Kor Qel Droma

The look on Ben's face was priceless when Locke said that he is going to kill Jacob. I seriously doubt that it's going to be as easy as that.

Jack's short-sightedness never fails to amaze me. He is ready to blow his present self up on the off-chance that it will change the past and have another (clueless) him can live in blissful ignorance.(He can't be stupid enough to think that blowing up the bomb will magically teleport him to the original Oceanic 815 with less crashing).

Edited by Purkake

Just when you start to think you know whose allegiances lie where, Lost still manages to put it all upside down. After last episode, I wouldn't be surprised if Richard turns out to be the bad guy.

Just when you start to think you know whose allegiances lie where, Lost still manages to put it all upside down. After last episode, I wouldn't be surprised if Richard turns out to be the bad guy.

As long as he continues being awesome...

"Good" and "evil" have been blurred so much in Lost that in the end it doesn't matter, it's more about the characters themselves than the allegiances. Also, I still believe that Richard is just the "advisor" whether or not his "boss" is evil.

Best part of the episode was the little word play between Hurley and Dr. Chang.. :shifty:

There were quite a few hilarious lines this episode:

Ben: This must be quite the out of body experience.

Hurley: Sawyer always has a plan, right?

Sawyer: We'll buy Microsoft.

Awesome!

It would have been better if the bomb had just been stuck and then got loose in the end with Juliet's corpse in the background, but whatever.

EDIT: I'm still hoping for Whatever Happened, Happened with season 6 beginning with Jack waking up in the jungle in the present.

Edited by Purkake

Wow, awesome season finale even though I saw the

"Locke isnt really Locke" coming a mile away. And they better not kill off Juliete or Syeid (SP). So thats the explanation for all the random stuff on the island like the Egyptians and the pirates? Jacob brings them there as a test to see if they will abuse the islands power and fall into self fighting?

Wow, awesome season finale even though I saw the

"Locke isnt really Locke" coming a mile away. And they better not kill off Juliete or Syeid (SP). So thats the explanation for all the random stuff on the island like the Egyptians and the pirates? Jacob brings them there as a test to see if they will abuse the islands power and fall into self fighting?

No real point in hiding the spoilers...

I see it as two different entities - Smoke Monster dude and Jacob(evil and good) living together and not being able to kill each other. So the bad dude finds the "loophole" of having someone else do it by some seriously overcomplicated manipulation of Locke and Ben.

If a damn thermonuclear bomb and a really long fall doesn't kill Juliet, then she might just as well be immortal. Also, if the last season is the plane landing happily in Sydney and everyone feeling that they should be doing something else, i'm not going to be very happy.

No real point in hiding the spoilers...

I see it as two different entities - Smoke Monster dude and Jacob(evil and good) living together and not being able to kill each other. So the bad dude finds the "loophole" of having someone else do it by some seriously overcomplicated manipulation of Locke and Ben.

Yeah, I got that. The good/evil was obvious especially with Jacob always harping that they have a "choice" and taking no action to defend himself. How he wore white but Smokey wore black. Lots of visual clues. All very "God" like.

If a damn thermonuclear bomb and a really long fall doesn't kill Juliet, then she might just as well be immortal.

Ah, but the bomb may reset everything. :) The bomb pretty much had to work or all the rest of the Oceanic survivors would have been caught in the blast radius.

Also, if the last season is the plane landing happily in Sydney and everyone feeling that they should be doing something else, i'm not going to be very happy.

I dont know what I feel would be a good wrap up. Reset time and none of it happened? Everyones dead except the ones on the beach? Im sure the "They're coming" comment from Jacob right before he gets kicked into the fire pit will confound things. Whose coming?

Also, if the last season is the plane landing happily in Sydney and everyone feeling that they should be doing something else, i'm not going to be very happy.

I dont know what I feel would be a good wrap up. Reset time and none of it happened? Everyones dead except the ones on the beach? Im sure the "They're coming" comment from Jacob right before he gets kicked into the fire pit will confound things. Whose coming?

The other Others? :) We still haven't seen the Others that are in the temple, the ones that took the children and have Cindy the stewardess(We saw them in season three when Kate and Sawyer were in cages and Jack had to operate on Ben). Maybe they are Smokey's people?

Also, I just realized that Claire must be evil, because she was chilling out with Christian in the cabin(?). Poor Claire, I hope she gets some closure.

Man, and to think I was liking this empowered version of Locke. The not so new evil(?) played the long con better than Sawyer could ever dream. Plus he managed to trick Ben and Ricardus ( :) ) in the process too. I can go back to pitying Locke with a clear conscience.

Jacob was pretty well done. At least his flashbacks only made me think of the Nikki and Paulo for a minute, tops.

I'd like to take this opportunity to vent once again about having to wait 'till January for the final season.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Am I the only one that didn't enjoy the season finale?

I don't enjoy the show anymore but I'll continue watching becuase I'm not a quitter.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

The only ones who didn't die from the incident are the ones Jacob touched.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Am I the only one that didn't enjoy the season finale?

Some of it was a little predictable (Locke in the box), but overall it wasn't that bad.

I don't enjoy the show anymore but I'll continue watching becuase I'm not a quitter.

See: Heroes

I hope not, Miles' character was just getting interesting.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hmmm so basically it is a God vs Satan thing.

I like this.

I don't know about that, but the answer to the question "what lies in the shadow of the statue?" certainly lends some thruth to the whole good vs evil.

Richard says "Ille qui nos omnes servabit" which means "He who will protect us all" .. (yeah I googled it)

But are they referring to Jacob?

Btw, the statue was holding two Ankhs - symbolising 2 immortals on the Island?

Fortune favors the bald.

He touched Sun and Locke as well...

And man, is Richard(os) gonna be pissed or what? He's been led by the nose for a looong time. It's really funny that even Jack said that Locke was special, in the end he was little more than a puppet, a sad little puppet.