Happy New Year!

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

Happy new year and congratulations on surviving level 2007.

Build some nuclear bunkers fast, or you won't stand a chance on level 2012.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Guest The Architect

You thought wrong.

You heard the man, Tale - start building those nuclear bunkers, now. DO IT!

Well, I pwned lvl 2007!1!1!

Br1ng 0n lvl 2008 plz!~1!

No, it happened back in '99. Welcome to the afterlife.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I assume we are referencing the Mayan 2012 issue?

Last time I tried to opt into an end of world prediction, I got detention for skipping classes on the Roost o:)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Last time I tried to opt into an end of world prediction, I got detention for skipping classes on the Roost o:)

Its the end of the world as we know it.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I thought it was a reference to peak oil.

What I really want to know is wether we'll die from the zombie invasion, the metor, the disease, the aliens or the nuke rush?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Or maybe certain dormant genes of the human species suddenly awaken and everyone turns into psykers overnight!

Evolution baby.

I'd rather have other mutant powers.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

What I really want to know is wether we'll die from the zombie invasion, the metor, the disease, the aliens or the nuke rush?

The aliens will force a meteor into our orbit that will spread the diease that turns everyone into zombies. Then a nuke goes off.

Nah, you got it all wrong.

The aliens will use a nuke to redirect a diseased asteroid towards Earth, splitting it into lots of debris so the disease that turns people into mindless zombies spreads faster. Either that or the Reapers come back. That would be cool.

But what if you get a third arm? You'll be useless compared to the guy who gets heat-vision. In my case, I'm wishing for meat-vision *sprays sausages out of his eyes*

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

I feel it's probably an appropriate time to post this:

http://www.endofworld.net/

Also, here's something that's actually a frighteningly real prediction of what will probably happen in 2012 (less of a doomdsay prediction and more of an "we're royally screwed" prediction - well worth the read):

http://www.circlesoflight.com/reality-crea.../world-end.html

Or maybe certain dormant genes of the human species suddenly awaken and everyone turns into psykers overnight!

Evolution baby.

Nothing the Inquisition can't handle :wub:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Evolution baby.

Nothing the Inquisition can't handle :wub:

Ban0r!z3d

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I feel it's probably an appropriate time to post this:

http://www.endofworld.net/

Also, here's something that's actually a frighteningly real prediction of what will probably happen in 2012 (less of a doomdsay prediction and more of an "we're royally screwed" prediction - well worth the read):

http://www.circlesoflight.com/reality-crea.../world-end.html

Those are soo old.

happy N Y

The aliens will force a meteor into our orbit that will spread the diease that turns everyone into zombies. Then a nuke goes off.

Can everyone go blind due o the meteor as well? I like my armageddons oldskool.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.