What you did today ...

Fionavar

And if you don't, will you voluntarily banish yourself from the Obsidian boards forevah?

Nah, I keed. Really.

I had a really rough time getting to sleep last night. Then I ended up having to work from eight in the morning until eleven at night. You can color me tired and bitchy.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

What exactly is that color? Pink, Blue, or Magenta?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Nah, your avatar is enough to keep me around. :thumbsup:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Gah, I'm dead tired after floorball and basketball (well, not so much for latter as it was two boys vs. two girls so... *cough* We still nearly lost *cough*) and have ton of work to do I've been pushing out of my mind.

I think I should try to do something similar what I once did with essay; started normally, ascended into trippy madness and ended with Prince of Bel-Air. That was glorious :lol:

edit: I was back at secondary school, but still.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Floorball, at least where I live is like hockey but without ice and we used a small rubber ball instead of a puck.

That's Gym Hockey. My hole team and the team we were playing had to sit out during class because we were "disobeying the rules" and "acting like a bunch of babies" by doing slapshots, checking people, and picking up the ball and running with it. After getting called babies and being made to sit on the sidelines, we started acting like real babies and crawling all over the place and pretening to cry because we needed to be changed and didn't have a bottle. In retrospect, that didn't help the situation.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Now that is hilarious. :lol:

My hole team

You really dislike them, eh? :thumbsup:

We were always playing this at school, but I've never heard the term "floorball". We called it hockey.

So today I learned about floorball, how to calculate 32 bit floating point according to ISO standard xyz, a lot of basic stuff about morphosyntactically annotating phrases, difficutlies in language synthesis, 'generics' and 'boxing' in java, hoechook (I can't find this name in the internet, it's a backwards kick to the face, with an abrupt but quite small turn) in taekwondo, repeated the basics about structural / functional hazards, kv diagrams, bought an ipod for my gf (no wait, that was yesterday), and a lot of other stuff my brain doesn't currently have the capacity to actively remember...

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I applied for a job today and downloaded the demo of burnout paradise which was surprisingly fun, might have to buy that one. Of course if I have a job I could buy all the games I could ever want. Too bad chances are pretty low unless my friend takes a risk to tell the manager to hire me but I can't guarantee that school won't interfere and make me quit and I'm a good enough friend to where I wouldn't screw him like that even though he's really ducked me over more than a few times.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

today im screwing around on the internet while at work

hooray for mind-numbingly boring jobs!

I was actually quite productive at work today. It doesn't happen as often as it probably should, but it's pretty satisfying when it does.

I applied for a job today and downloaded the demo of burnout paradise which was surprisingly fun, might have to buy that one. Of course if I have a job I could buy all the games I could ever want. Too bad chances are pretty low unless my friend takes a risk to tell the manager to hire me but I can't guarantee that school won't interfere and make me quit and I'm a good enough friend to where I wouldn't screw him like that even though he's really ducked me over more than a few times.

Beware-- as income with which to buy games increases, time with which to play games decreases.

The world is a cruel, cruel place. >_<

Today I got confused by all the big words and technical phrases in samm's post. I contemplated trying to make sense of it but gave up lest my fragile mind explode due to information overload and went to make some toast instead. It was good.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I ad one of those bad dreams where you wake up suddely in a panick last night. It was the first time in like, years that I have too. I had a girl over my house or something, and then this family came to the door looking for their lost pet toad, and I wanted to get rid of them quick so I could spend some quality time with this girl, so I started to look for the toad in the bushes, and then a bunch of bats flew out of it, and I felt something weird on my back, and then I realized the horrifying truth; there was a bat latchd on to my back! And I started to panick and try and get it off, and it eventually got off and flew away, but there was another one under that one! Then I woke up all sweaty and my heart was racing.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I cooked a lot of food today.

We've had some cold mornings (for coastal California, that is) - so coupled with my early-to-bed/early-rising habits of late, I've also been trying to take some neat photographs of the early morning frost on plants. A few each morning. Perfect round dew drops frozen on grassblades and such. But nothing truly special has come from it yet. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I ad one of those bad dreams where you wake up suddely in a panick last night. It was the first time in like, years that I have too. I had a girl over my house or something, and then this family came to the door looking for their lost pet toad, and I wanted to get rid of them quick so I could spend some quality time with this girl, so I started to look for the toad in the bushes, and then a bunch of bats flew out of it, and I felt something weird on my back, and then I realized the horrifying truth; there was a bat latchd on to my back! And I started to panick and try and get it off, and it eventually got off and flew away, but there was another one under that one! Then I woke up all sweaty and my heart was racing.

There's no k in panic.

There's no k in panic.

Cut the guy a break-- he's living in bat country.

Yesterday was nasty here in the D.C. area. Started snowing around 9AM, gave us about an inch, then turned to sleet early in the afternoon. Rain followed sleet, so I got to walk home in the rain, on sidewalks covered with slush. Yuck. Fortunately, today is sunny and warmer, so most everything has been cleared off.

Just one more workday, then comes the 3-day weekend. My fiancee is going to be out of town, so that means plenty of video games and football for me!

Daaave, sorry to have confused you. I just felt the urge to write some intelligent sounding stuff, kind of a version of the tourette syndrome.

I want to live in bat country too, if there's batcave. Ah, lame :/

First I worked for some hours, and was really unhappy the way Photoshop 5.5 handles (or rather, doesn't handle) text. Up to now I wrote some more pages for my term paper. I must say it makes the paper a bit difficult if people don't use humor or irony but something else that is difficult to classify... Finally, just now, I refreshed my memory of latin.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority