What you did today ...

Fionavar

Guest The Architect

So Krookie gets plenty of man love, eh?

Study wise I'm doing **** all till Friday, which is when a couple new modules come in that aren't those annoying research on the Internets, find information for yourself assignments. Not a fan of them. I like the ones where you just buy the required textbooks, read them, then you're home free. Well you're not but they're just more preferable to me.

Edited by The Architect

I'm 15 and I already have an empty social life (except for gaming and lurking around on the intarwebz). I'm screwed. :|

Everyone has an empty social life at 15.

Don't they? :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You can't "just" feel anxious and uncomfortable around people. There has to be a reason. Why the fear? Do you fear rejection?

To be honest, I just don't know. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

you're not really missing out on much by not going out to bars or anything

i prefer to go hang out with mates, rather than go to a club full of drunken randoms and get hit on by women who are like 10 years older than me :blink:

at the moment i'm just chilling out at home having a quick beer before going to work (and trying not spill it on the keyboard again) :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

You can't "just" feel anxious and uncomfortable around people. There has to be a reason. Why the fear? Do you fear rejection?

To be honest, I just don't know. :p

He fears starting a conversation and suddenly realising teh guy he's talking to is English, and starting to steam.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Many people I have talked to think I have an English accent. :p

I attribute it to watching too much Doctor Who as a child.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

that's funny, people think i sound american

i remember a new workmate asking me how long i'd been here in wellington and i said "two years now" and she said "oh i thought i noticed a bit of an accent. where abouts in the states you from?"

:p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

LOL! :p

I have a danish accent, that is why people always ask me if I am from Germany :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

When I was in Australia for 2 weeks my accent shifted to be more Australian. Man, I wished I could have stayed there.

When I was in Australia for 2 weeks my accent shifted to be more Australian. Man, I wished I could have stayed there.

I've never been to Australia, but from everything I've read and heard, I don't think it's possible to survive there if you're incapable of walking into a bar and ordering a drink.

This thread is too long, moving to:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=48940

-Elwood Blues