Xbox 360

Yeah, I tried playing Ultimate Alliance with my friend the night I got it, and I stopped after a little bit. It was just so mind numbingly boring for me. I don't know what happened. Maybe I'll give it another try this weekend when I'm reunited with my Oblivion Box. I mean X-Box.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My 360 red ringed and died at start up the other day. No problems on restart but it shook me to my very core. I've had Susan little under a year. Her days are numbered, I think. :)

I had a red ring once about 6 months ago. My brother's been playing Halo 3 nonstop for a few weeks. You have to be sure it's the correct red ring (3 segments). 4 segments just means there's a problem with the A/V out connection.

And multiplayer sux.

Edited by Pop

Halo3? What's wrong with Worms? We have to play that enough times so that the law of averages kicks in and I win a game! round!

You haven't picked it up yet? Good, neither have I.

I stopped at teh store today and it was $70!!!

Seriously, WTF mate?!

The had a none LE version for $60 but since neither I nor the stupid store people knew what the difference was, I decided to leave it for another day.

On the bright side, I picked up Ultimate Alliance for $30. :)

manthing2.jpg

It's been forever since I played TMNT. Maybe that will break the monotony of my game ending during the Long Jump portion of Track & Field.

edit: not the long jump, the high jump

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I don't see what all the fuss was about. Jags and I didn't own, but you could say we worked the pair.

And Marvel Alliance isn't half bad. For a complete knockoff of XML2, that is.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Just passed Halo 3 on Legendary.

I have to say, I used to be a Easy/Normal player, but when I tried Heroic I got an actual challenge... but then Legendary didn't seem that hard.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

When the crap are you morons on? I haven't seen a single one of you, except Krookie whom I ignored. Halo3, hahahahahaha.

Don and Bok seem to like to game at the wee hours of the morning, pretty much anywhere from about 11 pm to 6 in the morning. I, on the other hand, am old and crusty, and therefore require sleep. I wouldn't mind gaming a bit earlier . Hint hint.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif