What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

It is, if you come from Finland, We apparently have an enourmously overpriced general level of alcohol costs. For a good reason though, each time tax on spirits is lowered, death rates increase. It's true that hardly anyone here knows moderation.

Yeah. Koskenkorva is way too expensive. :brows:

-------------

Today I've been in school studying the whole day.

Then I took a bus home and ate some food, chili con carne, and watched That '70s Show.

Edited by Accept

Today, I laughed at the uni menu's chili sin carne and realised that I'm out of money.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Last night I played some basketball after work with a group of co-workers. They rent an elementary school gym to play in for 2 hours every Wednesday evening (hoops are regulation, but the court is 3/4ths length). I had fun, but I managed to jam my right thumb on a rather forceful unanticipated pass (fortunately, I'm left-handed, so it didn't affect my play much). Now my calves are killing me whenever I stand up after being at my desk for a while-- I'm not used to being up on the balls of my feet as much as a basketball game requires.

I should really do this more often, though. I don't have the motivation or patience to do solo aerobic exercise with any regularity-- I need some kind of competition or game to hold my interest.

Last night I played some basketball after work with a group of co-workers. They rent an elementary school gym to play in for 2 hours every Wednesday evening (hoops are regulation, but the court is 3/4ths length). I had fun, but I managed to jam my right thumb on a rather forceful unanticipated pass (fortunately, I'm left-handed, so it didn't affect my play much). Now my calves are killing me whenever I stand up after being at my desk for a while-- I'm not used to being up on the balls of my feet as much as a basketball game requires.

I should really do this more often, though. I don't have the motivation or patience to do solo aerobic exercise with any regularity-- I need some kind of competition or game to hold my interest.

Good idea. I just find it difficult to hold to a regular fixture.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

the gig was awesome

one of the bands finished with a bloody amazing half hour song

went back to ours for drinks afterwards and a couple of the bands came round. got to bed some time the next afternoon

still feeling pretty tired, but damn was it worth it

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest The Architect

Last nights Muse concert was awesome! Oh man, it was ****in' ace. The only weird thing about it is umm... it was a Saturday night and I was sober! Oh, and Muse was delayed for like, over two hours, so I practically already lost my voice before they even started playing!

The reason why I was sober is because one of my friends forgot his proof of age ID thing so he couldn't gain access to the licensed area, so we all went into the non licensed area, because we didn't want to leave him alone there, and in the NLA, there's no booze, which was a bummer.

I was manically dancing and jumping around like a rabbit on steroids pretty much from start to finish. Supermassive Black Hole was a tad disappointing. The studio version is better. But it was still good, as was everything else. Knights of Cydonia and Hysteria were the standouts for me.

And ****, Muse is more popular here than I thought. There was at least 45,000 people at the concert. An outstanding turnout, considering it

A spent all day working on my new secret project. It is going to be extremely cool once it's finished. I converted my garage into a TV room last year and I've been trying to decorate it in a retro 80s theme. Anyway, I've got the perfect thing for it and anyone who was a teen ager in to 80's is going to LOVE this. What is it? I can't show because it's not working yet. But it will be cool once I repair/refubish it.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Putting retro in reference to the 80's makes me feel old.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

You are old.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Gee, thanks. :shifty:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

The idea that '80s culture is worth revisiting makes me feel ill.

When it's done I'll post pics. It'll be cool, you'll see.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Speaking of the 80's, tomorrow starts the countdown to total awesomness. Tomorrow start the countdown to epic win. Tomorrow starts the countdown to better lovemaking. Tomorrow starts the countdown to understanding your fellow man. Tomorrow I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

It would only be cool if Billy Idol was involved in the decoration. He is an icon of the 80's for the most part. :cat:

The idea that '80s culture is worth revisiting makes me feel ill.

Back off, Barrister Boy. The '80s were great.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Today, tomorrow and the days after that are going to be about parties until it all culminates into the Sat ancient history examination - or rather, how I will fail in it. Our teacher is a yutz who is only interested about Roman religions and politics and our only lectures into stuff that I was interested in, namely the colony period and the 5th century ad, were very inadequate.

kirottu said:

Took another day off work (does it show I'm starting to hate my job?). I finally installed the new thermostat in my spa. It's been sitting in it's box in the kitchen for 6 months. I finally got around to it. I'm filling it up now.

Thomas Sowell

had a good couple of days off

the original plan was to meet up with people on tuesday and go to the zoo. there was a slight problem though, as one of the people that was coming (we'll call her G) had lost her phone and we couldn't get hold of her to sort out where/when to meet

on monday afternoon i wandered through town after work as i usually do. i stopped by our regular meeting spot (a certain cafe) and lo and behold who was there but G. and what's more, she'd just gotten a new phone and was trying to set it up

i filled her in on the details we'd arranged and we eventually parted ways after chatting for a few hours. i got home later on that night and got a message from her telling me to come to hers for drinks. i wandered on over and she proceeded to get me very drunk (i seem to recall a beer bong made from a plastic pink elephant...)

woke up the next morning in her bed with her head on my shoulder. not too sure what happened, but not really too worried either. we eventually had to get up to go meet people to embark on our zoo adventure

then it started to rain and got really windy and generally horrible, so that kinda killed that plan....

in the end we went round to a friends place and sat around watching movies :mellow:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm currently twiddling my thumbs at work. This is my last shift at my second job, and tonight I'm acting like the kids I work with and am currently sitting on my ass, doing nothing. This may make me sound old or weird, but time actually goes faster when you work. Needless to say, I'm pretty bored.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Got my six monthly bonus paid today :)

Time to think about what I need to replace the most... probably my sneakers, since my feet are doing their best to escape the current ones throught all kinds of wear and tear holes :grin:

Then, probably going shopping for a bike. I really need more exercise.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein