What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

You might have been accidentally deleted by me, or purposely deleted by Sur, or you might have just forgotten your password/username.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yesterday was one of those days best torn out of the calendar and just forgotten.

It started bad enough, receiveing the resignation of a consultant. Tough luck, those guys don't hang on trees. Then I got the farewell email from a developer that I had to give the boot, as he was just not good enough. Yay, thats a part of my job that makes me feel melancholy. To top it off, I killed one or more little ducklings driving home. Mama duck and her retinue had decided to cross the highway in the early evening, during one of the rare south australian rainy days... the last thing I saw in my rear view mirror was mama duck and surviving siblings looking at flattened duckling(s) with something I could have sworn was a baffled look on their faces... way to go Gorth :sad:

You seem like you have excellent villian potential. Could you throw out some cool phrases. Maybe something in the neighborhood of, "Now I have the power scepter, Beastman!!!" or "All will bow before Overlord."

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hitting animals in my car always makes me feel like poo, thankfully its been pretty rare. Ive hit exactly three things, 1) a bird that didnt fly out of the way fast enough. 2) A turtle in the middle of the road I thought I could avoid by repositioning my car to let it go down the center. 3) A cat that shot out of some bushes. Actually, the cat hit me on the side of the car and in my side view mirror I saw it roll away, get up and tear off back into the bushes.

EDIT: Oh, and I almost hit a deer once. Not just any deer but what seemed like the father of all deers, standing all gigantic in the middle of the road, smirking and unmoving as I locked up the tires and skidded past him in the wrong lane. Stupid giant deer.

Edited by Gfted1

I hate Daylight Savings Time.

Especially since I work over nights.

I hate it. Really.

It seems that many places where I live change times at different points of the night,. Some do it at midnight. Others do it 4 in the morning. The bars do it at 2. Well, where I work we suppose to do it when we do a change of day which is 3am, prior the turning back. Well, I had people demanding alcohal between 2am to 3am, yelling at me because their clock read that it was before 2. My register records every single transaction, both on paper and memory and it is illegal to sell beer on Sunday between 2am to 8am, so if I sold beer it would have shown I sold it after 2am. I explained this to them, 2 was cool about it. The other 2 screamed and yelled at me till I had to kick them out of the store.

I really hate Daylight Savings time.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I once ran over a rather large black snake, which was sunning itself on an empty road through in the middle of nowhere in the pine barrens of South Jersey. It looked like a tarred-over crack in the pavement, so I didn't notice until I heard a "pop."

Today I am home from work. I had a nasty head cold yesterday and let myself sleep in to help recover. I felt better when I got up, and started to get ready for work, but by the time I was out of the shower and half-dressed, I was sneezing again and feeling the beginnings of more sinus pressure. Medication has helped both of those symptoms, but I've got plenty of unused sick time and no pressing deadlines at work, so I decided to stay home.

Sorry to hear you are ailing, old man. I too have some sort of lurgi.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thanks, and condolences.

I'm currently eating some rather nice homemade chicken soup. As luck would have it, I had roasted a chicken for dinner Saturday night. When this set in on Sunday, I realized that we had some carrots, celery, and fresh thyme in the fridge along with the leftovers. Perfect opportunity for some cure-all soup.

Homemade chicken soup is a definite good thing. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Thanks, and condolences.

I'm currently eating some rather nice homemade chicken soup. As luck would have it, I had roasted a chicken for dinner Saturday night. When this set in on Sunday, I realized that we had some carrots, celery, and fresh thyme in the fridge along with the leftovers. Perfect opportunity for some cure-all soup.

Heh. I also made soup. A great sausage fat, beef mince, and vegetable soup with plenty of paprika.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I once hit a rabbit, which I thought sucked. However, I was going over 100 mph on the back way to Vegas with my wife in the car. I'd do it again under those circumstances. The back way has soft shoulders.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

A rabbit, squirrel, or even a duckling isn't so bad compared to hitting a deer.

I prefer not to.

Eh? :ermm:

Eh? :ermm:

In the lexicon of Teh Internets, "to hit" means "to have sexual intercourse with." Thus, our good friend Jags is implying that your reluctance to have sexual intercourse with a moose led to the termination of you relationship with your ex, which further implies that your ex was the moose in question. :brows:

Well played, Jags! :ermm:

Okaaaaaaay...

Sorry, but that is too whacked even for my brain to cross-connect. Jags, are you trying to tell us something?

This time, the correct thread

I'm off to Ireland tomorrow and return next sunday

Meh

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Always makes me think of Rocky and BUllwinkle. Which makes me think of Jan Jansen.

-Elwood Blues

Have fun in Ireland, Xard. I got up this morning and went to work on the leaky faucet in the "wife's" bathroom. The hot water intermittently drips. I think it's fixed, but I'm not yet sure.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Xardytardy, be careful with water taps, ask for more blankets to your room(because it will be ****ing cold), buy fruits or something boost the otherwise semi-decent food you'll be eating and remember to take advantage of the cheaper alochol.

I mean, it's not like you are there to have fun or anything, bah.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Booze in Ireland wasn't that cheap. Was it?

-Elwood Blues

It is, if you come from Finland, We apparently have an enourmously overpriced general level of alcohol costs. For a good reason though, each time tax on spirits is lowered, death rates increase. It's true that hardly anyone here knows moderation.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds