What you did today, part gazillion

Walsingham

Was delayed 5 hours (on a 300 km trip than normally takes 2,5 hours) because someone decided to jump in front of the train ahead of mine. I can only feel pity for everyone involved - besides being miserable himself he just ruined the drivers life for the next few years. Suicide is awful in every aspect.

That is awful. I remember hearing a story on public radio a few years back about a support group for train conductors who had been the unwilling participants in others' suicides. Apparently, suicide-by-train is common enough that a meaningful percentage of the conductors have seen it once or twice. Some of their stories were really heartbreaking.

Don't listen to them. If you think your girlfriend enjoys a little mild jealousy you go ahead and bitch about her going alone. Some women like it. You're the man on the ground, you make the call.

I did a bunch of reading today, made some business calls, and generally mooched around. I gave up pretending to work about 1500 and watched almost all of Band of Brothers. This scared the bejaysus out of me so I did an hour of circuits and went for a run. Keeping in mind I had trouble climbing stairs three months ago I think I'm doing pretty well. Jaunting about up hill and down dale.

Got news an old friend ay be coming to visit this weekend. There really is no pleasure like retiring to the pub for a day, drinking beer, and talking total balls.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

argh came into work late this morning coz i was out all night last night

i finished work yesterday and met up with one of the girls who came to the strip club the other day. i'd been txting her all day and we were planning on going to the beach when i finished

never actually got round to it though. we went to the pub and started drinking, then went back to hers and did more drinking, then one thing lead to another and i had a merry ol' time

now i'm just really really tired this morning

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I went to Ocean of Virginia Beach this morning for the first time since I was stationed at Dam Neck. It was like returning to the scene of a crime. haha

I went down to the beach, where I used to run virtually every day. I would put on my boots and run five miles back then along the water line. Let me tell you, salt water is a real bitch on clothing.

Anyhow, I walked down to the beach with my brother in law and walked into it a bit. My pants were wet up to my knees. If I hadn't had my cell phone and wallet and all sorts of other items on my, I would have got swimming, clothes and all. The urge was almost overpowering. As it was, folks obviously thought I was a little crazy. That's good for them because it gives them a story. It's good for me because, by and large, I really don't care if folks think I'm crazy, emo, or <insert any other label here>. I'm going to return tomorrow with a bathing suit. We're only a few miles out from the beach at this location, although we're going to be about five miles after this weekend. I hope to return home by the first.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't know if I'd call it a date at this point, but I'll let you know after.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Worked pretty hard today, but it was excusable since it was Friday. Talked about being sober to the girl at work who's in a 6 month rehab. Agreed to go to Colorado with a few friends, but have serious doubt about it coming to actual fruition. Oh yeah, and I met my love by the gas works wall, dreamed a dream by the old canal, kissed a girl by the factory wall. Dirty old town.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You old Irish Rover.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You rhymed wall with wall.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

:lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Irish. Brit. Scot. Pict. Welsh.

They are all the same to me.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

was looking for a ladies bike to buy for my girlfriend as a Christmas present yesterday. It turned out that the bike I want her to have costs 8200SEK (~$1300). I felt that was quite a lot for an ordinary bike, but the salesman insisted that it was the best quality bike money can buy

*edited by Walsh*

^Hahhah, that actually pretty clever for a bot. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

*snip*

I had to remove that. It was too disturbing.

Edited by Sand

What kind of self-respecting goth buys an iPod?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I was looking for a ladies bike to buy for my girlfriend as a Christmas present yesterday. It turned out that the bike I want her to have costs 8200SEK (~$1300). I felt that was quite a lot for an ordinary bike, but the salesman insisted that it was the best quality bike money can buy.

was looking for a ladies bike to buy for my girlfriend as a Christmas present yesterday. It turned out that the bike I want her to have costs 8200SEK (~$1300). I felt that was quite a lot for an ordinary bike, but the salesman insisted that it was the best quality bike money can buy

What gives? Eku's no bot! Or is he? :blink:

If we all pretend that I made a sexual joke here will that stop Gabs from making one?