What are you playing now?

Darque

If you happen to have not seen it yet: Yahtzee on Orange Box

Yes, I plan on playing this soon enough. Ugh, need it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

that sounds much better :)

Always have a game in back up in case the one you are playing fails. DS failed in keeping my attention. Back to basics.

:verymad:

I keep switching between Europa Universalis III (now ruling most of Europe, North and South America plus a few african possessions) and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. when I need to exercise my headshot skills (not to mention that I find it an awesome post apocalyptic experience).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm going to hold off until it's around $30 or Episode 2 is around $15...

that sounds much better :)

Always have a game in back up in case the one you are playing fails. DS failed in keeping my attention. Back to basics.

And Bloodlines is a great game to fall back on... 8)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'm going to hold off until it's around $30 or Episode 2 is around $15...

that sounds much better :ermm:

And Bloodlines is a great game to fall back on... :)

Wow...the Orange box is already ridiculously cheap considering everything that is in it. TF2 and Portal alone are worth the $50.

Neverwinter Nights 2

It would appear that the Grobnar did not recognize when I gave him the rune-inscribed whatever. It was in a bag in Khelgar's inventory and he wouldn't take it, but he'd talk like he was taking it. Then I move it into my characters inventory and he takes it! But, nothing updates.

And I can't for the life of me get the ga_start_convo script to work using grobnar and 21_cs_construct as the first two values. I used to be able to do this kind of thing when it first came out!

But digging around in here brings back memories.

I'm having a similar issue with the first Qara/Jocris encounter outside the Flagon. I've had to have gone in and out of that damn tavern at least 30 times attempting to get the scene. Is there some way to trigger it manually?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

If you happen to have not seen it yet: Yahtzee on Orange Box

That was ****ing hilarious. Seriously. Now I HAVE to get the orange box.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Mask of the Betrayer

Phoenix Wright: Justice For All

I should make time to finish Persona 3 soon. I'm near the end.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

9608-noscale-heswp30701.jpg

We finished Heavenly Sword tonight and altough it is an interesting attempt to make gaming even more cinematic, it doesnt follow through on the actual gameplay. Most of it is sheer buttonmashing and although you have a few neat features like being able to pick up and toss things at opponents or making sweet counter-attack moves, its ruined by the fact that the massive amount of enemies demand buttonmashing, theres simply no room for tricks. But:

It has the best scripted cutscenes you have ever seen

It has truly amazing facial animation/expression and completely proffessional voice cast, making it seem like you're watching a CG film rather than a cutscene.

The story is like.. meh. And theres no romance whatsoever which is a shame with such a hawt main character

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How are the gameplay sections with the sister, any sneaking?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Wow.

I feel 2007 is not only the year of RPGs for the West but also for the East. After just experiencing MotB, now this.

I just finished a Chinese RPG game called "Legend of the Sword and Fairy 4". The game plays in the similar vein of a typical JRPG.

The series is literally well-known for love triangles, reviewing old Chinese philosophies of life and its bitter sweet endings. Fantastic music, memorable dialogue between characters, an ending that is perfect for its bittersweetness makes the game to be unforgettable for the time to come for me. Finally an installment that is able to rival the first which made the game legendary in the East.

An example of the quality of the music that remains consistent throughout the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ecsirsFjc

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

*Sigh* Too bad nobody here knows what I'm talking about.

Not all of us are versed in the way of Chinese language. But it sounds and looks like a sweet game.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

How are the gameplay sections with the sister, any sneaking?

No sneaking. She's the gunner of the two so her parts are about dodging enemies and shooting crossbow at them. All shooting in the game(cannons, rockets, arrows, thrown objects) are handled through a "missile cam" where you guid the missile to its target with the thumbsticks AFTER its been fired. Its fun but strange.

...but she eats worms! :D

So Kaft, essentially it's eye-candy without substance? Thanks, but I'll give this one a pass.

EDIT: Wait, do the boobies jiggle?

I would still say its worth it, it

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I want to play more Mask of the Betrayer, but I can't see it getting any better than what just happened. It can only go downhill from here. That was too awesome.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I actually managed to get rescue all the survivors in Dead Rising, only to realise I had completely forgotten about Kindell, and he took off with a whole room full of them. Damn it.

I would be trying the Hellgate demo, but it cut out at 98%. God damn it.

I bought Quake 4 for 9.90 and Chrome for 6.00.

Uuh, off to play.

kirottu said:

I bought Quake 4 for 9.90 and Chrome for 6.00.

Uuh, off to play.

Right, 6 hours later I must say that while Quake 4 doesn't stand next to FEAR or Half-Life 2, it is a great buy with this price. Macho done completely right, the weapons pack a punch and it's also seriously challenging, unlike the former two games I mentioned, which I breezed through.

Now, how do I kill that goddamn spider walker?

kirottu said: