What are you playing now?

Darque

How was the Nest?

Lots of fun. Much better than the stupid car garage in Episode 1. There were two different trips in nests. And both played quite wonderfully, in my opinion. Much better than anything else involving fighting against antlions so far. It was harder in some ways, but less about being swarmed by enemies (save for one portion).

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Cheers.

Nests are my top interest, sans Hunters, in the HL portion of the Orange Box.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still playing NHL 08. On all star now which cna be hard. My record is messed up because of the anal way the game does auto saves. It's really easy for teh computer players to intercept passes/steal pucks, and the goalies are inept passers.

Thanks to auto saving crappage and my foolishness of letting my curiosity of wanting to see results later on, I got some games that were auto played by the computer on my behalf.

So, my record is a horrible 14-25-6, and am last overall. Before the auto crap, it wa sstill rather bad but improving at 10-15-3, and I'm 1-2 since the mess which means my own actual record is 11-17-3 while the computer was 3-8-3. Urgh!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Still playing NHL 08. On all star now which cna be hard. My record is messed up because of the anal way the game does auto saves. It's really easy for teh computer players to intercept passes/steal pucks, and the goalies are inept passers.

Thanks to auto saving crappage and my foolishness of letting my curiosity of wanting to see results later on, I got some games that were auto played by the computer on my behalf.

So, my record is a horrible 14-25-6, and am last overall. Before the auto crap, it wa sstill rather bad but improving at 10-15-3, and I'm 1-2 since the mess which means my own actual record is 11-17-3 while the computer was 3-8-3. Urgh!

Who are you playing as? That's a horrible record. I can't imagine the 360 version being that much more difficult than the PC version. Even when I wasn't aiming my shots, my record still hovered around .500. :ermm:

Rangers.

My passes get intercepted all the time. It's annoying. If there's an opposing player inbetween, he will 99% of the time get the puck. If I try to skate by someone without a special deke move, he'll auto take /poke the puck away. And, i was edging towards respectability ther euntil the stupid foolishness started now my season is basically over. Heh.

P.S. I always have manual aim on so that's not the problem though I tend to get outshot a lot because of giving the puck up trying to pass. On top of that, Lundqvist wa sinjured while I was foolishly fake simming the season so I got stuck with the back up (Montoya) in net during those games too. heh.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Been playing Puzzle Quest like a madman. At least now I know what I'll be dreaming of tonight.

GamersGate worked great. Got 800+ KB/s when I downloaded the game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Bastard.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Have just finished playing Portal on my new uber machine...some nice mindbending puzzles to be had but I think most of the meat is in the last few levels as they seem to be getting bigger and harder as the game goes on. I'm on puzzle 15 of 19 after a couple of hours.

Currently downloading the last of Ep 2 so I'll be playing that as soon as it's ready, I've already been playing TF2 for the past month and we all know it rocks.

I just beat Portal twice. Once regular then once with commentary.

GlaDoS

> Shodan

Shodan can't sing.

Edited by Tale

Pyro is my favorite class. Spy is my second favorite, but I find my team is often more in need of someone to clear the way of enemies than to destroy sentries. One flaw in the game is that once one team loses the middle point, they often just turtle up instead of trying to go for it further. Spy can't help rectify that.

And since so many are playing TF2: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tale

add me

Edited by Tale

TF2. I'm terrible. Seriously bad. I don't know what it is. I'm decent at the Battlefield games, but something about these faster paced games makes me super sucky. I got killed pretty much all over the place. I also like Pyro, although I'm not sure how to finish folks off. I'll light a few people up, but they'll shoot me while they are burning. I also can't seem to figure out the spy game. I got a decent headshot as a sniper, but things are still moving too fast for me to get many good shots off. I guess I just need to practice.

I also installed MotB, but I'm playing through the main campaign first as a blade guy (whatever the knife/kukri prestige class is) to see if I can finish it first.

I've never played Half-Life 2, so I'll probably play through that and hope it improves my FPS skills.

I want to go home and play more Neverwinter Nights 2. :thumbsup:

I may also buy a PSP today and Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.

Edited by Tale

I've playing BTS One City Challenge on Prince level, on a small pangaea map . Good fun, although I'm struggling with the victory conditions. The last game, when I was nearing the end, my only shot at winning was going nuclear, however I didn't have uranium within my borders. At first I was trying for a diplo win, but Genghis got too big, and even with everyone voting against him, I failed to win.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Oh, jimminy christmas, I just realized I have a furry on my friend's list. Must find a way to edit friend's list without being logged into Steam!