What are you playing now?

Darque

World of Warcraft(PC)

Final Fantasy XII(PS2)

Final Fantasy Tactics(PSP)

Jeanne D'Arc(PSP)

Still trying to get FFXII done so I can move on to some other RPGs I have, like Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, NWN 2.......and then we got Mass Effect next month! *sigh*

I was going to give UT3's demo awhirl, but it turns out 9 gigs of free space isn't enough to install the game. WTF!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I was going to give UT3's demo awhirl, but it turns out 9 gigs of free space isn't enough to install the game. WTF!

It sucks anyway. The original UT is still the single best UT!

In all honesty, I'm more interested in an Unreal 3. I loved Unreal 2.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Played the UT3 demo, for some reason I am unable to be immersed in the game as TF2 had done for me.

Sure it has prettier graphics and lots of bloom but I can't help but feel it can't immerse me as UT2004 did. I'm not sure why.

Maybe it feels 'souless'? Ugh, I can't point out the feeling.

Edited by Zoma

Cave Story's last boss.

Goddamn, it's challenging, Megaman 2-challenging.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I thought the ending to Episode 2, while exciting due to the

two advisors

, was too predictable.

Eli's getting way too sappy and talkative. You just know something's got to happen to him.

Also, still playing Neverwinter Nights 2 to get a character through it a second time before I play the expansion. I just purchased a PSP Daxter pack (also includes Family Guy!) and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. I bought it exclusively for FFT! Maybe I should play that some today.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

It sucks anyway. The original UT is still the single best UT!

Well so fr its just the demo. I've mastered (for me atleast) the controls on UT2K4, UT3 has a different feel for sure. I can't feel like im moving as fast. The jumps and wall jumps aren't doing much. I can't even do a Forward forward hop followed by a jump all in one combo like in UT2K4, but it isn't 2K4 and this isn't even the official DEMO yet. I want to play it online too!

Ill end up buying it. I am dissapointed in how it runs on my new machine though. 2.4 Core 2 duo, 2 gigs of 800Mhz DDR2 ram, 7900GTO running like a bit choppy at 800X600... Maybe ill get a next generation graphic card when they finally come out. 9200 series by nvidia sounds promising. basically like 8800 but a die shrink finally.

How did it run on your machine bok?

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Too much Europa Universalis III for my own good :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Quake Wars. Loving it. Perfect balance between the weapons and classes... unlike *cough* that other class based mp game. :) About my only complaint, similar with NwN 2, is the lack of ragdolls so bodies stick out of inclines.

Planning on getting Mask of the Betrayer, but no stores close by seem to have it. May eventually order it. I went to the official MoTB web page and I love the new music... or atleast the 6 new songs they let you preview.

Oh yes, Quake Wars is truly great game. Best online shooter since BF 1942. :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)