Sequels you wish were being made

Baldur's Gate 3

Icewind Dale 3

Freespace 3

I second that! Especially Freespace 3 - God I want that game..

and;

Defenders of the Crown 2

as Maverick4101 said, a REAL Sea Dogs 2

KOTOR 3

Europa Universallis 3 with better graphics - or more like EU2 - just something that doesn't look as shallow.

Shogun II Total War

Total Annihilation II

Fortune favors the bald.

Breath of Fire 5 (Dragon Quarter doesn't count)

Suikoden 6

Baldur's Gate 3

Icewind Dale 3

Fallout 3 (Bethesda's abomination doesn't count)

Fallout: Tactics 2 (Yes, I liked the first)

Arcanum 2

Quest for Glory 6

Alpha Centauri 2

Master of Orion 3 (The Quicksilver abomination doesn't count)

Master of Magic 2 (And don't tell me about Age of Wonders, it wasn't nearly as good)

Marvel:Ultimate Alliance 2

Sim City 5 (Societies sounds like crap)

Freedom Force 2, 3 (Originally planned as a trilogy based around the various ages of comics, first being golden age, 2nd being silver age and 3rd being modern age, I want the silver and modern age ones)

KotOR 3

Evil Genius 2

Jade Empire 2

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

There's still hope for a decent finish to the Warcraft Series.

It's just infinitly faint.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yes. Blizzard definitly needs a new, non-15 years old franchise.

Anyways, back to sequels.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I don't know if it belongs in this thread, but add Jagged Alliance 3 to my list. Strategy First would probably like to put one on the shelves, but if they ever get around to do it?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Another Front Mission in english

10 days until Front Mission DS. Not a sequel, but it's coming out.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Yeah, it's the original. I'm more interested in seeing it use the DS touchscreen than being shiny.

But I'm with you in being dissapointed that 5 did not come out in the States. What's your opinion of 4? I can get it cheap.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"Freedom Force 2, 3 (Originally planned as a trilogy based around the various ages of comics, first being golden age, 2nd being silver age and 3rd being modern age, I want the silver and modern age ones)"

Wasn't there already a Freedom Force 2? Or was that a spin-off/expansion? I should try Freedom Force sometime... never got around to it.

Other Sequels I'd like to see I forgot to mention:

KoTOR 3: They really need to finish the story with a bang.

A remake/sequel to the Gold Box Buck Rogers games: I'd like to see a decent PURE sci-fi RPG. No ghosts or force powers, just laser guns space ships and alien worlds and Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday/Matrix Cubed filled this roll.

Space Quest 7: Space Quest 6 ended with promise of more adventure for our mop-welding space janitor hero.

Marathon 4: Bungie's OTHER sci-fi shooter trilogy. Had a story superior to the current Halo.

Alien vs. Predator 3: Action/gameplay by Rebellion (maker of first AvP) and story by Monolisth (AvP 2)

i'm thinking BG3 is at the top of my list, or really, a captivating story in and around the sword coast. since the story in 1 and 2 are over and done with, i'd really only require a weak link at best... maybe new problems in BG, with enhanced graphics for the city, or even a prequel would be cool.

i'd say IWD3, but really i'd mean "another dungeon romp through cool areas such as in icewind dale." really, 1 and 2 weren't connected so 3 wouldn't even need to have the same name to interest me.

bard's tale 4 would be cool, too. that other game, can't recall what it was, recently released by an indie group was interesting, but not enough for me to pay for it. too many problems and the old-skool perspective window isn't really any fun anymore.

believe it or not, TOEE2, or return to TOEE (the 3/3.5E version i suppose). at least, that engine, TB combat, but with an actual story (the whole "faithful to the module" concept was a joke - somebody didn't go to DM school before coming up with that idea)...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

i'm thinking BG3 is at the top of my list, or really, a captivating story in and around the sword coast. since the story in 1 and 2 are over and done with, i'd really only require a weak link at best... maybe new problems in BG, with enhanced graphics for the city, or even a prequel would be cool.

A prequel would actually be very cool. The Time of Trouble would be an interesting period to visit.

Fortune favors the bald.

"Freedom Force 2, 3 (Originally planned as a trilogy based around the various ages of comics, first being golden age, 2nd being silver age and 3rd being modern age, I want the silver and modern age ones)"

Wasn't there already a Freedom Force 2? Or was that a spin-off/expansion? I should try Freedom Force sometime... never got around to it.\

There was Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich, which was a direct sequel to the original. It was good, but I wanted the original plan to come to fruition.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Alien vs. Predator 3: Action/gameplay by Rebellion (maker of first AvP) and story by Monolisth (AvP 2)

Yeah the Aliens vs. Predator games were surprisingly good. I especially had fun during the first one playing on hardest difficulty with only 3 saves per level.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Wasn't there already a Freedom Force 2? Or was that a spin-off/expansion? I should try Freedom Force sometime... never got around to it.\

There was Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich, which was a direct sequel to the original. It was good, but I wanted the original plan to come to fruition.

the modern age ones... would probably have alot of guys with guns fighting a secret society, only to have to defrost Minuteman in order to save the world from a meteor!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.