Mask of the Betrayer

Cantousent

If I hear another dwarf with a Scottish accent I swear I will scream. It's not that I don't like Scottish accents, I really do, but what is it with the Scottish dwarf thing FFS?

Dwarves with Scandinavian accents I could dig. Or Northern Irish accents. That would be cool.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

Irish?

Do I get to kill the Elvish?

Umm... Yeah.

EXCELLENT!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So, did you notice anything like that? I'm not expecting or wanting DnD geek hardcore experience, but vanilla NWN2 was horribly easy for most of the time.

I'll tell you one thing. My Cleric/Frenzied Berserker/Warpriest still has a difficult time, and i had some pretty good equipment.

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

Hmm. I said Northern Irish, different accent really.

Harsher, more guttural. Very expressive, can be whimsical or sinister or both at the same time. Liam Neeson is Northern Irish but has a much softer accent. Am trying to think of somebody with a Northern Irish accent who American posters will know of.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Bah, they should just have everyone speak Welsh.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

So, did you notice anything like that? I'm not expecting or wanting DnD geek hardcore experience, but vanilla NWN2 was horribly easy for most of the time.

I'll tell you one thing. My Cleric/Frenzied Berserker/Warpriest still has a difficult time, and i had some pretty good equipment.

Clerics are a tough breed as a core class, too. Probably the most powerful.

You should have taken a much more scholarly approach, like I did. I think just about any class can have a tough time in some of those areas.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So, did you notice anything like that? I'm not expecting or wanting DnD geek hardcore™ experience, but vanilla NWN2 was horribly easy for most of the time.

:/

Could I draw the conclusion from this that my Warlock/Rogue/Assassin will get his tuckus handed to him?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

:/

Could I draw the conclusion from this that my Warlock/Rogue/Assassin will get his tuckus handed to him?

Run. Fast.

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

Yippee! :mellow:

I guess it's time to create my tiefling mage! I've always wanted to play as epic level, snarky tiefling wizard who really needs his wits to survive.

Uhh, I guess I won't be soloing this game with such a character :brows:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I am currently going through the campaign again working with a Rogue/Wizard/Arcane Trickster with Tony K's improved AI. Definitely makes the game more fun. I am expecting things to be a little more difficult in MotB for her. :mellow:

I just wished you Obsidian got Mystic Theurge in the game as well as Warlock themed Prestige Class or two.

Edited by Sand

I only wish they'd finally fix the touch attacks not applying sneak attack damage.

That would be a major boost for multiclassed Rogues who take the arcane or the Warlock route.

That would be a major boost for multiclassed Rogues who take the arcane or the Warlock route.

Why, gosh you are right! I never thought of that!

Why, gosh you are right! I never thought of that!

Of course I am right. I am always right, except in cases when I'm wrong.

OMG EDDO IS HADES'S ALT!!!!!111!!1!%%1!1% :o

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Learn to play nub. My single-classed monk did it.

Though at least you didn't start off the game with a Water Genasi Fighter 10 / Cleric 7 (like Adam Brennecke).

Mask of the Betrayer is looking very promising. I can't wait for its release.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm looking forward to bringing my character over from NWN2.

;)

I just started to play NwN 2 again so my Warlock would be nice and ready for the expansion.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Pop, you swinehearted wretch!

As I spend more time not working for Obsidz, I have less knowledge of what the hell's going on over there. It's not like any of them are going to keep me posted. Just keep your ear to the ground and I'm sure you'll have just as much information about the release date as I do.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!