Star Wars Personality Test

Ellester

Card_JarJarBinks.jpg

I want to kill myself now :lol:

Me too :lol:

...although I find Natalie Portman more annoying actually. Atleast Jar-jar wasnt the worst actress ever in the history of mankind

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I got a Wicket. :lol:

At least I didn't Jar Jar. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I got a Wicket. :lol:

At least I didn't Jar Jar. :lol:

nah, you're Jabba if ever anyone was. Lounging around, bellowing. I bet Jabba has been against the new Fallout from the beginning as well

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Card_JarJarBinks.jpg

I want to kill myself now :lol:

Me too :lol:

...although I find Natalie Portman more annoying actually. Atleast Jar-jar wasnt the worst actress ever in the history of mankind

As sad as it is to say, Jar Jar was the most developed character in Star Wars Episode 1.

Qui-gon.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I got

Card_Qui-Gon.jpg

can't say i'm surprised...

Qui-Gon seems like the best people have gotten so far. He is an all around good guy and isn't suffering apparently from a batch of crotch-rot.

And he's tall....girls seem to dig that..unless their very very *tiny*... so you short guys get loving too...

Edited by Zero

nah, you're Jabba if ever anyone was. Lounging around, bellowing. I bet Jabba has been against the new Fallout from the beginning as well

:rolleyes:

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Yeah :rolleyes:

You got me there

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Meh, i wanted Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

Card_Qui-Gon.jpg

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Seriously, no other fatalistic protocol droids here? I'm more unique than I thought. And, in that vein, did anybody else notice the spelling error in the "Wicket the Ewok" description? "Harmless as a flee"??

Also, I believe that this link is obligatory in this situation. As evidenced by my particpation in this thread, I don't necessarily agree, but it's still pretty damn funny.

Jar Jar Vs Wicket

Whoever wins...

...no one cares.

Guest The Architect

Wait, wait, what have you all {including me, because I only just realised now} been smoking? Why hasn't anyone said something along the lines of "This thread belongs in the Star Wars section" yet?

Edited by The Architect

Wait, wait, what have you all {including me, because I only just realised now} been smoking? Why hasn't anyone said something along the lines of "This thread belongs in the Star Wars section" yet?

Because it's closer to spam than actual Star Wars.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Card_QueenAmidala.jpg

damn...

*Walsingham, despite his best efforts, can't held edging closer to Rosbjerg*

I got Count Dooku! Rawk!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I got a Wicket. :blink:

At least I didn't Jar Jar. :x

Hmmm... This could explain why I want to chase you in an AT-ST, firing laser bolts at you.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know, in portuguese, Dooku sound like "of the ass."

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: