well...

taks

I want to add my Happy Birthday too! :sorcerer:

I'm 27 soon to be 28. I don't feel age yet, but I dread the day when I start to.

But I don't think 40 is bad. I'll call myself young until 39 and then when I hit 40 I'll call myself middle-aged. :)

What are you...36?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

39 is a good age i think. in fact, i plan to stay here as long as i can, or for 1 more year, whichever comes first. :sorcerer:

ooh, time for me to head home and eat. been technologizing all day with customers. my wife may cook!

taks

comrade taks... just because.

But I don't think 40 is bad. I'll call myself young until 39 and then when I hit 40 I'll call myself middle-aged. :)

My birth certificate was chiseled on stone tablets :sad:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Happy Birthday!!!!

Ill be 38 in December. :)

Don't weep. I just turned 38 on the 19th.

Happy birth... day? Sorry I missed it, taks! :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

i miss 23, but i must say, other than the fact that my body doesn't work nearly as well as it did then, i much prefer life now over then.

23 is okay I guess, can't really compare though. Honestly I can't say I'm looking forward to 40 either. Maybe if I only had the slightest idea of where my life is headed..

Having started renting my own place this year, and therefore having to work to be able to afford it, I finally got my first taste of an authentic grownup life . In reality I'm still just a mere (last year) student though. I don't feel like getting a full-time job next year. I think I'll miss never having to get out of bed before noon too much..

Also, women in their twenties are hotter than in their forties. :)

Women in their early 30s ftw.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

^Yes.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yeah, 20 years old is totally senile among Finnish women.

kirottu said:

Also, women in their twenties are hotter than in their forties. :thumbsup:

the 40s group is better in the sack.

by 23 i was working on my MSEE, by 39, my PhD... to say that i knew where i was going by then is an understatement. i'm one of the lucky ones that knew from the age of 7.

blow me pop, i don't have it in my profile.

taks

by 23 i was working on my MSEE, by 39, my PhD... to say that i knew where i was going by then is an understatement. i'm one of the lucky ones that knew from the age of 7.

taks

i'm just now taking my first post graduate EE class Electromagnetic Theory I. Ugh, I'm finding as as I get older (I'm 36 )I am losing my ability to concentrate on this stuff.

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

i was supposed to teach a similar class this semester, but we didn't get enough enrollees. the only time i was available was during another class, which pretty much sucked up all the grad students (and seniors that would have otherwise qualified).

school is actually getting easier for me as i age (grades keep getting better as i go), but it doesn't hurt that i'm a research engineer in the first place.

taks

I'm a RF Performance engineer now. The coursework is not difficult, it's the effort to actually do it. I spend all day every day trying to squeeze every single milliwatt out of an overtaxed network to cover every square inch of an overpopulated and undercovered market. Then in the evenings..... you get the idea. It's almost like working around the clock.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

oh, i know. my dissertation is highly correlated to the work i do during the day, though i'm much more productive for my company than i am for my PhD.

edit: your sig is waaay over the top, hehe... :thumbsup:

taks

Edited by taks