is it raining in your area

Yeah there hasn't been a cloud in the sky the last like 2 weeks. been freakin awesome hiking and stuff tho very hot, however theres just a tad bit of wind out right now so I'm not sure if its completely suitable to go swimming just yet.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

the temp is 67 last time i checked at 3:00 am there are going to be severe thunderstorms once again thank god i don't live in marble falls they got 19 inches of rain yesterday :ermm:

Edited by chris the jedi killer

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Might just be browser differences.

not taks

Nah, same thing's been happening with me lately. I haven't changed browsers or settings; I still use Firefox at home and IE at work. Since about a week ago the font changed and the links don't show up anymore unless you happen to roll over them with your cursor.

Oh, and it stormed like hell yesterday. We're supposed to play a game later in my company's rec softball league. Hopefully the field has dried out from yesterday's soaking.

We're leaving for a short vacation to San Francisco tomorrow. It's only in the mid-60s there, which will be a relief from that legendary Ohio heat.

Lastly, I'm glad Chris (the Jedi Killer) is back, even if it's just to talk about the weather. :ermm:

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I have a wierd ass neighbor firmly convinced that if you hang a dead snake on his fence, it'll rain. Wierdest thing is, we've been having a draught lately, so the guy did just that, and then it rained for three days. Then it stopped raining again for a few days, and he did it again, and then it rained again.

I don't know which is scarier: that my neighbor is a voodoo pagan, or that it's working.

Update!!

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 461 IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM EDT THIS EVENING

Tonight...Mostly cloudy. Numerous thunderstorms and showers this evening...Then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Some thunderstorms May be severe this evening. Lows in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Link!

(Does anybody really care about any of this??)

Nah, same thing's been happening with me lately. I haven't changed browsers or settings; I still use Firefox at home and IE at work. Since about a week ago the font changed and the links don't show up anymore unless you happen to roll over them with your cursor.

mine don't either with firefox anymore, but the link i put in above intentionally had the underline tag, which allowed me to see it again.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

I have a wierd ass neighbor firmly convinced that if you hang a dead snake on his fence, it'll rain. Wierdest thing is, we've been having a draught lately, so the guy did just that, and then it rained for three days. Then it stopped raining again for a few days, and he did it again, and then it rained again.

I don't know which is scarier: that my neighbor is a voodoo pagan, or that it's working.

It's better than the person who lives behind us. I hate those sob's with a passion. A year or two back they had this giant tree that was growing up pretty much right ontop of our wall and this thing would just dump leaves into our pool and create like a giant shadow over our pool the entire year making it too cold to even swim. After giving them notes and talking to them they finally like cut it down when all they had to do was just trim it up a bit instead of letting it grow out of control. Now however they have this giant palm tree with like 50 billion dead fronds hanging from it, I walk outside and just contemplate moltov ****tailing the thing everyday. The thing drops frond parts into our pool clogging up our pool vac and literally thousands of these small flower things that float on the surface. If only we lived in simpler times when you could just club a mans face in for being a retarded and lazy slob sob i dislike them

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Might just be browser differences.

not taks

Oh, and it stormed like hell yesterday. We're supposed to play a game later in my company's rec softball league. Hopefully the field has dried out from yesterday's soaking.

We're leaving for a short vacation to San Francisco tomorrow. It's only in the mid-60s there, which will be a relief from that legendary Ohio heat.

Lastly, I'm glad Chris (the Jedi Killer) is back, even if it's just to talk about the weather. :shifty:

thanks but for texans good news more non stop rain is on the way :ermm:

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Guest The Architect

It's not raining at the moment, but in the past couple weeks or so over here, the rain's been on and off.

Edited by The Architect

Not only is it raining now, but it has been raining for the last week, and is set to continue. We are having serious flooding. On a lighter note the government emergency planners were flooded out when the flooding started. They had been in the middle of a simulated exercise ...about flooding.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not only is it raining now, but it has been raining for the last week, and is set to continue. We are having serious flooding. On a lighter note the government emergency planners were flooded out when the flooding started. They had been in the middle of a simulated exercise ...about flooding.

Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

Fortune favors the bald.

Yesrtady it rained water and hail so hard that shops had to close in danger of flooding. That has never happened here before. Absolutely crazy.

And I was sleeping all through it, woke up hours later at 4:36. :devil:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

my area is WELL below the average for rainfall this time of year (about 10")

kinda sucks because it's friggin hot in Cali (and my AC died at work for two days... next to grills... that sucked)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.