TV: Heroes

Diogo Ribeiro

For example, I don't remember seeing Bob's power.

It was in the first or second episode, he was having lunch with Suresh and turned a spoon into gold. It was a short scene so if it is understandable if you missed it.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Im dying to know who the blonde with the electrical(?) powers was talking to on the phone at the end.

Matt's father?

@Sand: I would've remembered that so... I was probably busy with my daughter who, incidently, has a power of her own.

Tune in next week to find out what it is.

Edited by astr0creep

Nope. Matt's father works for Kensei.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

No, but my interpretation of what has gone on in both in the first and second season. Think on this: The symbol that keeps popping up earliest incarnation dealt with kensei. Kensei has continual bodily regeneration. With such a power one can be effectively immortal. Yay for Claire. They also are making Kensei such an important story arc it makes sense that they are using Hiro's time trip to foreshadow events that are happening in the present. Having Kensei, Hiro's boyhood hero, which he and the rest have to stop, can make a very dramatic showdown by the season's end.

Edited by Sand

Hades might have a point there.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

They did the same schtick last season, though. Three or four episodes in, and you could see how the season was going to end.

Heja Sverige!!

I'm still going to advocate that the symbol didn't originate with Kensei, and that it doesn't have some sort of higher story meaning other than that it's a symbol that is associated with people with powers.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That may be a possibility since when Suresh looked at his father's work, after decoding it, the genetic profile of those who have these gifts showed a similar symbol as well.

They did the same schtick last season, though. Three or four episodes in, and you could see how the season was going to end.

Yeah, tonight totally screamed 'Hey, look at what Jayna Maya did!'. Of course, having said that they'll probably off her in the next two episodes now. As long as Zan Al dies with her...

edit: And every time Ivan opened his mouth, I kept expecting him to scream 'RENT!'.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Not bad. It's freaking obvious Suresh will be screwed over. Idiot.

Kensei is evil, after all.

Heja Sverige!!

Evil is what evil does. ;)

Kensei has continual bodily regeneration. With such a power one can be effectively immortal.

Actually, no. Growing old is totally different thing than having a wound. Just think of the lizard with "regeneration". They are not immortal.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

No. How the hell did you come up with that one?

Heja Sverige!!

No. How the hell did you come up with that one?

1st: Linderman had a white beard.

2nd: White Beard is a "mysterious figure" and we have yet to see his face.

3rd: Linderman had the power to restore life, possibly his own.

4th: It's in the past, 400 years ago and Linderman hasn't been shot yet.

5th: He had the sword.

Linderman was a young man during the Vietnam war, so unless he could travel back in time that seems impossible. Oh, and he's dead.

Heja Sverige!!

Yeah, I'm really against any theory that involves characters from the two seperate timelines appearing in both timelines with the exception of Hiro. Hiro's own story arc needs it's own seperate villains for him to fight.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Also, the guy killing the original heroes is the good guy, and he's working with Peter.

Im dying to know who the blonde with the electrical(?) powers was talking to on the phone at the end.

Kensei.

After last nights episode I think her father was Ivan. His daughter supposedly died (a cover to protect her from the "company") yet she seems to work for somebody in the company whos interested in getting their hands on Peter.

Kensei has continual bodily regeneration. With such a power one can be effectively immortal.

Actually, no. Growing old is totally different thing than having a wound. Just think of the lizard with "regeneration". They are not immortal.

I am more incline to think that the regeneration is more like Wolverine's regeneration, but without the metal bits holding it back. After all, Claire was killed in season one yet came back to life, which is a bit stronger than what Wolvie has.

What would happen to Claire if she, say developed a serious drinking problem? Is she immune to Cirrhosis? Would her liver keep growing back? And when she gets old will it be like Lo Pan in Big Trouble In Little China?

Heja Sverige!!