I N T E R N E T D R A M A

Volourn

Yes, that is a given, but is it lit or unlit?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Is it still a roman candle during the explosion? Chemical reactions often change the molecular state, shouldn't they also change the socialized label?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Perhaps it should, though it isn't normally distinguished suchly. We can call it Martha.

4. Well, they'd probably be from my other internet haunts. One is Mormolyke, a venerable poster at another board, married to one of the site admins, who is always really, really sharp. She's merciless. Best example. Read the whole thing, it's glorious. To this day, forum users who obstinantly deny the will of the mods out of sheer ineptitude are given the honorary title of "Mikeyliz". Another would be Morm's husband, Levi, who's a good friend of mine. The third would probably be Yashaskaram, a member of the board that was a 50-year old Native American ex-SWAT sniper who took a leave of absence from the forum to volunteer in NOLA after Katrina. He met his wife, also a friend of mine, when she was a bystander during a SWAT confrontation. I'm still not convinced he's real, but man, the stories he tells, I hope he is. Honorable mention probably goes to JE Sawyer, because of his willingness to explain Van Buren to me when I first came around here.

GOLD

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Perhaps it should, though it isn't normally distinguished suchly. We can call it Martha.
4. Well, they'd probably be from my other internet haunts. One is Mormolyke, a venerable poster at another board, married to one of the site admins, who is always really, really sharp. She's merciless. Best example. Read the whole thing, it's glorious. To this day, forum users who obstinantly deny the will of the mods out of sheer ineptitude are given the honorary title of "Mikeyliz". Another would be Morm's husband, Levi, who's a good friend of mine. The third would probably be Yashaskaram, a member of the board that was a 50-year old Native American ex-SWAT sniper who took a leave of absence from the forum to volunteer in NOLA after Katrina. He met his wife, also a friend of mine, when she was a bystander during a SWAT confrontation. I'm still not convinced he's real, but man, the stories he tells, I hope he is. Honorable mention probably goes to JE Sawyer, because of his willingness to explain Van Buren to me when I first came around here.

GOLD

Please note: NOT family friendly gold.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

1. I didn't think so before, but I'm starting to believe it possible. There are a lot pitfalls though. I used to think internet romance couldn't lead anywhere, and was a joke. Not so sure anymore. I'd just rather not be a victim of someone lying. That would be embarassing. Not as embarassing as beiung one of you; but embarassing nontheless.

2. Ahh... So most of you like to taunt poor souls who got hit by the ugly stick. Now, i know why I find internet drama cool. HAHA! I wouldn't care if someone was 'ugly' or 'not ugly'. It's mostly irrelevant.

3. It's because we want to. the same rerason some people like athletic activities, and some like more quiet pursuits. (BONUS POINT QUESTION: Kind of a trick as there are actually 4 answers - Obsidian, Television Without Pity, BIO, and MLB.com).

4. Hades is the coolest.

5. Rosh is the foolest. He murdered a man, and I hate murderers.

More drama to come... or not... it depends on how bored.. I get... HAHA!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

OMGZNOWAIREALLYLINKSTHXBYETELLMEMORE! :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I also forgot to put mkreku in my h8 list. Reasons being: He's a dirty swede, he's proud to be a swede, and he has a hot girlfriend who is also blonde. It's just disgraceful.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I also forgot to put mkreku in my h8 list. Reasons being: He's a dirty swede, he's proud to be a swede, and he has a hot girlfriend who is also blonde. It's just disgraceful.

Sweet, lets see some dirty swede pics of the blonde! :)

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

What.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

GOLD

I've only hit page four and I already can't see how someone could be that stupid. :thumbsup:

Just wait for later pages. :thumbsup:

Sarcasim!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Oh, I'm not sure what I thought this thread would be about before clicking on it, but I must say I'm a bit disappointed :thumbsup:

Duly, I must say I'm a bit satisfied : )

GOLD

I've only hit page four and I already can't see how someone could be that stupid. :thumbsup:

It must be a troll. I was crying with laughter through most of the community members' responses.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Those fanfics were kinda kinky though :ermm:

This is a good case-study on trolls. I think Mikeyliz did a good job just building it up for a couple pages in the beginning. It really looked like he was normal with some minute hostile and stupid tendencies, but eventually it all came out. The lines like, "I don't trust any of you anymore," were a classic way to end it.

5. As for people I don't like Sand seems like he causes a lot of tension and people like to pick him apart,

if you pay well enough attention to all of his identities, you'll notice a hint of intent in that as well. ;)

taks

comrade taks... just because.

That thread is a treasured part of ETS history. Handle carefully. Morm never topped herself after that one. We all tell her that she should get back into fanfic writing.

I've never been anywhere where the mods are nearly as pithy. No kid gloves allowed.

Edited by Pop

This is a good case-study on trolls. I think Mikeyliz did a good job just building it up for a couple pages in the beginning. It really looked like he was normal with some minute hostile and stupid tendencies, but eventually it all came out. The lines like, "I don't trust any of you anymore," were a classic way to end it.

No, she was real. Extensive, possibly illegal research proved it. We didn't believe it either.

No, she was real. Extensive, possibly illegal research proved it. We didn't believe it either.

Then s/he was a very damaged identity and deserves as much pity as derision.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It pains me to say it, but my esteemed colleague may be right. Where DOES one draw the line between gratuitous moronicry, and clinical moronicry?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.