I N T E R N E T D R A M A

Volourn

i like all regulars. except for Meta because he spells "Korea" as "Corea". And when people ask him why he gives some perfectly correct answer about something that happend 19 million years ago and makes everyone feel like and idiot. Jerk.

Half the Koreans don't know the etymology for Korea/Corea anyway. But I do, so I like meta. >_<

Most Coreans are pleased that someone not from their culture has the taken the time and respect to point it out. :(

(Kyle I would have thought that the fact that I was DELIBERATELY spelling it differently from what you expected might have prompted you to look up why.)

South Corea has Seoul! :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I wouldn't be able to read Harry Potter if I was two and a half years old.

I thought that was the very reason it was popular.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I can't remember Monday and that was only 2 days ago.

Was Tale even around when you told us that?

No, I don't think so.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

lets

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

get

him

Yeah, let's get him! I'll get the torches and pitchforks! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

I hate him because no man should be that sexy and good in bed. At least that's the rumor I keep hearing from beautiful women.

This

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

thread

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

est

-Elwood Blues

mort.

-Elwood Blues