How was the next next day?

SteveThaiBinh

Water, pressed blueberry/raspberry juice, noodles and rye bread.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Don't worry about it Architect, you're still a cool cat in my book and as far as everyone on the face of the planet is concerned that's all that matters.

Tonight, I'm going on a journey; a culinary expedition of sorts. I'm making miso soup for the first time, but I know its going to be easy and I'm making pot stickers as well, I'd love to make them myself but thats way too time consuming and it's not something I've ever done so it could turn out horribly wrong and we'd all pay dearly. I should try making orange chicken sometime, that would be awesome.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Orange chicken/duck is awesome. Mostly because it mixes two best foods in the world, poultry and citrus fruits.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Edit: Oh, right. Well okay then, if Mus? says I was being jabbed by you, then I was. Fine then, you got me. No offence taken then, even though I didn't find it funny, but that's beside the point. But still, I won't edit any of the above out, just because you know, you can see how much of a success your jabbing was against me.

Its cool man, I have a couple of heavy friends, I know fat can make you say some pretty crazy things. Your bloodsugar was probably just low, and I'm sure it will take more then your girth to keep you from reproducing.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Edit: Oh, right. Well okay then, if Mus? says I was being jabbed by you, then I was. Fine then, you got me. No offence taken then, even though I didn't find it funny, but that's beside the point. But still, I won't edit any of the above out, just because you know, you can see how much of a success your jabbing was against me.

Its cool man, I have a couple of heavy friends, I know fat can make you say some pretty crazy things. Your bloodsugar was probably just low, and I'm sure it will take more then your girth to keep you from reproducing.

3cf88zlhd0dz.jpg

Thats how you always pictured me?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Guest The Architect
Its cool man, I have a couple of heavy friends, I know fat can make you say some pretty crazy things. Your bloodsugar was probably just low, and I'm sure it will take more then your girth to keep you from reproducing

Of course, by "couple of heavy friends", you mean yourself, right? I can assure you that one thing that'd stop me from reproducing is if I continue to listen to your inconsequential rubbish any longer, since doing so would drive me, and anyone for that matter, to the point of treatment required insanity. Well, that's all I have to say. So run along now, and continue on your merrily little attention seeking whore ways. Continue to pretend to be a girl if you want, if it satisfies your weird little self.

Would you chaps settle down. Or become a crime fighting duo? That would be awesome with you two bickering all the time like a married couple.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

What if we settle down but still continue the bickering like a married couple?

Acceptable, if you wear an apron.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The weekend was cool although I had to piss away all of Saturday in a class. The Cowboys won and I smoked that foo going against me this week in fantady football.

@Accept: Your gf is running around behind your back, dump her. No chic gives out her phone number and chats on sms with someone she has "no feelings" for. Oh, and dont forget to give a crisp open-hand chop to your "friends" windpipe.

The weather today dropped drastically I've been used to having my windows wide open, enjoying the fresh air, but my toes got distinctly frosty so I had to shut the windows and even turn on the heating.

-Elwood Blues

I went out last night to hang out with some friends I hadn't seen since high school (1 year +). It was pretty nice out, in the 80's which is a welcome far cry from the almost 100 degree nights we had a few weeks ago. It was pretty weird, thinking that maybe they would all be different but no same people just different looking. All in all it was a decent night, didn't do much just chilled, peer pressured to do narcotics, you know the usual.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Why does wearing an apron make all the difference?

Because it would make those food particles seem like they might have come from cooking instead of eating?

Plus that saying 'Never trust a skinny cook' will lend you more credibility

Edited by Laozi

So the clan I've been in since like 3 years ago has been shut down once again. I think this makes it like the 15th time or so we've been screwed. Basically an old admin getting back at us. Lots of drama.

Edited by theslug

Guest The Architect
Because it would make those food particles seem like they might have come from cooking instead of eating?

That's a good one, but I've already got my bases covered mate. I can just say they came from when I was trying to feed you. You're such a fussy eater, a difficult one to feed. You can't have baby food all your life, you know.

Edited by The Architect

In the ever evolving war against my own daily cycles, an old ally has shown he has new strength. Caffiene! Where once he was overused and inept, only able to prevent sleep, never able to hold off drowse, he has shown himself to be more capable than he has been in an age in today's battles.

I present this ribbon of duty to you, caffiene, for your outstanding achievement on the battlefield that's allowing me to function at work after an all night TF2 session.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That's a good one, but I've already got my bases covered mate. I can just say they came from when I was trying to feed you. You're such a fussy eater, a difficult one to feed. You can't have baby food all your life, you know.

But we don't live near each other. I live in Texas and you're the Girth from Perth.