How was the next day?

Fenghuang

My friend just found out she is no longer in remission. :sad:

I'm sorry to hear that. >_<

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Thankyou.

I took her to dinner and a film last night, to try to take her mind off it. Now I'm starting to have difficulty keeping my felicitous composure. From the diagnosis, it would seem that she never went into remission eight months ago. The prognosis is poor. >_<

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Thankyou.

I took her to dinner and a film last night, to try to take her mind off it. Now I'm starting to have difficulty keeping my felicitous composure. From the diagnosis, it would seem that she never went into remission eight months ago. The prognosis is poor. :bat:

Nuts.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My Sutton's Disease doesn't usually bother me that much, but I've been taking penicillin for what I thought was strepp throat for the last few days, and it turns out I have an aphthous ulcer (warning, it doesn't look pretty, mine don't look that bad) the size of a penny on my uvula. It's the biggest one I've ever had, and it makes swallowing anything incredibly painful. I haven't been able to eat solid food for the last day or so. According to the infallible wikipedia, an ulcer of this size can take up to a month to heal. ****.

I used to get a really bad reaction to doxycycline (all purpose bug-nuke) when I took it on an empty stomach. Made my stomach so acid I got throat ulcers.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Listening to you guys is like listening to a bunch of old women whining about their various ailments and imagined diseases. :woot:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Listening to you guys is like listening to a bunch of old women whining about their various ailments and imagined diseases. :woot:

My grandmother doesn't whine about any ailments. Except that she can somehow see through her glass eye. :woot:

That's like a super power. Your grandma is a superhero! :woot:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I just nearly broke my keyboard by squirting water out of all of my lip piercings onto it. Thankfully I just managed to save it. It's been a lucky day overall for me I'd say :unsure:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Listening to you guys is like listening to a bunch of old women whining about their various ailments and imagined diseases. :unsure:

My grandmother doesn't whine about any ailments. Except that she can somehow see through her glass eye. :huh:

What if its the Eye of Vecna!

Does grammy seem especially evil lately? Maybe a little undead looking? Has she begun referring to you as a "puny mortal"?

I just nearly broke my keyboard by squirting water out of all of my lip piercings onto it. Thankfully I just managed to save it. It's been a lucky day overall for me I'd say >_<

Please don't tell me what happens when you sneeze.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just nearly broke my keyboard by squirting water out of all of my lip piercings onto it. Thankfully I just managed to save it. It's been a lucky day overall for me I'd say :brows:

>_< Did you forget you had them?

I wouldn't imagine sneezing to be messy with lip piercings. You hope for the best when you sneeze with a nose ring.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Ow ow ow!

Enough with the piercings!

And not all of us are flinty men of the frozen north like you, mkreku. Forged of blood and elk spit.

-Elwood Blues

And not all of us are flinty men of the frozen north like you, mkreku. Forged of blood and elk spit.

Elk sperm. Not spit, sperm.

Elk sperm. Not spit, sperm.

I can't work out whether I'm trying to ignore that as a moderator or simply as a human being. Ick ick ick. ;)

-Elwood Blues

Hey, you are the guys that are censoring the word seamen (without the a) on this board! You forced me to improvize :brows:

Well let's just agree you're made out of stern - if revolting - stuff. Rusty iron, beaver toenails, elm bark etc.

-Elwood Blues

Please don't tell me what happens when you sneeze.

Why would sneezing affect my lip my piercings?

:brows: Did you forget you had them?

Well actually, yes :D

I took them all out for a bit and was just rinsing the water around my mouth and it randomly squirted out in 5 different directions. Was quite funny once I'd made sure my keyboard still worked.

On topic, today has been dead boring. It's Friday night and I'm stuck in the house. I'm usually drunkenly wandering around now :(

Ah well at least I can still get drunk tommorow I suppose :)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

turns out the number one fps junkie in the world (for Xbox360) shops at my store, and the #1 gamerpoint guy in the world shops at one about 15 minutes away...

kinda creepy

... this is at gamestop btw

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Bunnykill 3 vol 2 is in the net. Finally.

There was some godawful times, but it is done now.

Am happy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm an idiot.

Went on my first date in a long time last night, we both had an awesome time, but in the end I just couldn't bring myself to kiss her. banghead.gif

Everything else was perfect though. But messing up again is not an option. So grow back your balls goddammit!

Update in roughly a week from now.

I'm an idiot.

Went on my first date in a long time last night, we both had an awesome time, but in the end I just couldn't bring myself to kiss her. banghead.gif

Everything else was perfect though. But messing up again is not an option. So grow back your balls goddammit!

Update in roughly a week from now.

Let go your conscious self ...and act on instinct! :teehee: Seiously tho, if you don't feel it's right don't go for it too soon. I've always found women are more than willing to pounce on you if they are keen enough.

-Elwood Blues