This will be mines in less than 2 weeks

Eddo36

You Finns have no sense of humour.. also, a swede badmouthing finns is as much racism as an american badmouthing a canadian. Its only racism if you insult someone of a different ethnic origin from yours:

white guy insulting black = racism

gypsy insulting jew = racism

hispanic insulting chinese = racism

a dane insulting a german = same ethnicity, thus not racism

You win. Finally someone with common sense. :sweat:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Finnj
Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You win. I lose :lol:

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Anyway, lets get back to topic. A real 17th century wakizachi from the Edo period.

Aside from a real Masamune, which is considered a national treasure in japan, this is the closest one can get to a real japanese sword, samurai-style.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Your sarcasm-detector is malfunctioning. Here i was screwing around with mkreku for making a joke in swedish, expecting no finn to understand it. You loose :tongue:

What the.. Here I was, fully packed, panicking and ready to flee the country.. and then I see THIS?! MOTHERF..!

I lose =]

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Don't worry, I didn't notice the sarcasm either. I was totally expecting a bitch fight, but oh well. :verymad:

Oh, and a tiny query: Like Danes, Swedes are Germanic people yes? Same ethnicity, however Finns originate from another tribe entirely yes? .. :verymad:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Now now, mkreku, no need to be judgemental. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. :verymad:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Yeah. An uglier tribe.

Since, as Lucius stated, we

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hahaha! :verymad:

Luckily our closest genetic relatives are germans, not some silly swedes.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Apparently. Quite surprising to be honest.

Genetic research has shown that Finns are genetically similar to other European peoples but also have also some uniqueness. It was determined that 25

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I was under the impression that the Finns living more to the south were of germanic origin, while the ones living more to the north were Lapps.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Your sarcasm-detector is malfunctioning. Here i was screwing around with mkreku for making a joke in swedish, expecting no finn to understand it. You loose :tongue:

There was no sarcasm to detect, you dirty Finn. Admit that you meant it until my superior trolling skills made you look like a little wuss, at which point you flip-flopped and claimed it was a joke... hah!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Boring now! Night night...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.