Pictures of your games...

Darque

Ah, Im Fire specced so Ive never seen that before. Im actually kinda stuck as to where to spend the talent I just earned last night upon making lvl 69. Im fully Fire specced except for two somewhat odd talents and I invested in Arcane up to and including Arcane Fortitude. That only leaves me two points (69 & 70) and Im not sure if I should just flesh out Fire or maybe invest in the wand talent on the Arcane side. I have zero in the Frost tree as it doesnt interest me at all but one cool thing I noticed was when I teamed with a Frost mage (great crowd control) there was virtually nothing that could threaten us.

There's a low level frost talent that actually helps your fire and frost spells. Not by much, but some. I like teaming with cross talent folks. I like teaming with mages, also. I don't like taking the heat, but turning three of the enemy into sheep makes it a lot easier to take out the fourth guy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yea now its traveling coastlines

post-1750-1173738203_thumb.jpg

I spent some time building this base. Note my factory in the center has dedicated power :brows:

post-1750-1173738215_thumb.jpg

An upgraded Commander could build everything on the screen there in about 30 minutes by himself. :sorcerer:

And why did you surround your factory with T1 power? The T3 power plants would give it a much larger boost. One last comment on this group, why are you still using the horrible standard UI? ALT+Up Arrow scrolls through the UI options. (Standard, Left Side, Right Side, Minimal) :shifty:

EDIT: Meta, just what are you trying to get at there? :getlost:

Edited by Deraldin

post-3491-1173742979_thumb.jpg

I captured this at about the 6-7 hour mark in a skirmish I ran today. All the buildings you can see there that don't have a red square at their centre are actually just wreckage. You can still see the glow from when the enemy commander exploded. I'm not quite sure the order in which things happened as I had just arrived back at my computer to see a giant mushroom cloud. I do know that it was my heavy artillery that started it all off. Either it hit the commander which blew up and took out the nearby power plants and caused a chain reaction, or the power plants died first and the commander got caught in their deaths.

That 2.0 up in the top left corner is my FPS. :brows: On top of that the game scaled back the speed to lessen the strain on my system. It didn't work. The game scaled back to -10 speed, but still didn't give playable frame rates.

It's just like in real life ...

I still haven't gotten very far in the game ... or any game for that matter. But I was amused by the height thing when I first created a character a while back.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

NWN2 did a good job at getting the race's heights just right. Still in the tutorial I see, you have not progressed that far.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

That's an old screenshot from when I first installed the game - but yes, I haven't progressed any further since that day and my character is still standing around in the tutorial. :blush10:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I've never had that conversation. Where did you get that one?

with visas on onderon, right before you get in a fight.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've never had that conversation. Where did you get that one?

with visas on onderon, right before you get in a fight.

Plus I am close to being total darkside so it may effect what dialogue the game chooses for her to say there.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.