Darque

...bah...a puswa's a puswa... :sweat:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

He's a Moon Elf. MOON ELF!

He's a dark Moon Elf.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

On the roof of Grout's Mansion, overlooking the scenic cityscape of LA.

post-1458-1172149541_thumb.jpg

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Agreed.

Your gamma is so high it makes Bruce Banner cry. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well this is the original. It was too dark so I used a photo editor to try and make it so you can see it better. >_<

post-1458-1172150137_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Its so low you make the Hulk moan, but I think it looks better that way, you know. >_<

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

I'll have to turn up the gamma on my video card since it's maxed out in the game settings.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Maxed out? >_<

In game it's maxed out. The setting on my video card are set at normal. Must be the gamma doesn't work correctly in the game. :confused:

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Weird.

Action pose with a katana and a bored elf overlooking the bandit chief's corpse. He dies way to quickly. Especially when you have two rogues flanking him with sharp pointing blades. :D

post-17979-1172162593_thumb.jpg

post-17979-1172162615_thumb.jpg

No, it looks more like a rifle than a lawyer. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is Armed Assault. It was released in Sweden only a couple of days ago.

And it's NOT awesome. It's buggy as hell, it's so unforgivingly difficult that you just want to cry and yet it lures you in to play it with its huge and wonderful world. I'm playing on normal difficulty and ran into this night mission where I was supposed to take out four armoured vehicles (that's there the picture is from). They dropped me off a boat a few hundred meters north of the enemy camp. Naturally I ran up the back of a hill to get a better view, but I made sure to crawl the few meters where I would be visible for people like Superman. When I was around 250 meters from the camp, crawling in complete darkness through waist high grass, they suddenly open fire on me. I just hear someone go full auto quarter of a kilometer ahead of me in the dark and a split second later I'm dead from two bullets hitting me. I have a scope on my rifle. There's no way in hell I would be able to hit someone even with the scope from that distance (bullets follow realistic ballistic rules and you have to take into account objects moving and wind direction and stuff like that..) but these guys somehow saw me through the darkness, through the grass and, standing up, they manage to hit me dead on with automatic fire?!

It's stuff like that that makes the game unbearable to play. Oh, and the fact that I did finish that mission and was supposed to get picked up by boat. I swam out to the pick-up place and waited. Then I see my buddies sitting in a tiny boat a few hundred meters out in the water.. and they're heading in the wrong direction! I think I lay in the water for 15-20 minutes waiting for that damn boat, but they headed out to sea never to be seen again. I had to restart the horribly difficult mission again.

By the way, I've only managed to finish that mission in an.. uh.. unconventional way.

Just enter a vehicle and drive into the camp. A bug makes every soldier in the camp freeze on the spot when you arrive by vehicle. So you can slowly just run around and run over people. But they don't die directly, no no no, you can push them around in front of your car going 60 mph. Eventually they die though.. Sigh.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My quest for the missing Malkavain Primogen is done.

post-1458-1172235451_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Yes, it is Armed Assault. It was released in Sweden only a couple of days ago.

And it's NOT awesome. It's buggy as hell, it's so unforgivingly difficult that you just want to cry and yet it lures you in to play it with its huge and wonderful world. I'm playing on normal difficulty and ran into this night mission where I was supposed to take out four armoured vehicles (that's there the picture is from). They dropped me off a boat a few hundred meters north of the enemy camp. Naturally I ran up the back of a hill to get a better view, but I made sure to crawl the few meters where I would be visible for people like Superman. When I was around 250 meters from the camp, crawling in complete darkness through waist high grass, they suddenly open fire on me. I just hear someone go full auto quarter of a kilometer ahead of me in the dark and a split second later I'm dead from two bullets hitting me. I have a scope on my rifle. There's no way in hell I would be able to hit someone even with the scope from that distance (bullets follow realistic ballistic rules and you have to take into account objects moving and wind direction and stuff like that..) but these guys somehow saw me through the darkness, through the grass and, standing up, they manage to hit me dead on with automatic fire?!

It's stuff like that that makes the game unbearable to play. Oh, and the fact that I did finish that mission and was supposed to get picked up by boat. I swam out to the pick-up place and waited. Then I see my buddies sitting in a tiny boat a few hundred meters out in the water.. and they're heading in the wrong direction! I think I lay in the water for 15-20 minutes waiting for that damn boat, but they headed out to sea never to be seen again. I had to restart the horribly difficult mission again.

By the way, I've only managed to finish that mission in an.. uh.. unconventional way.

Just enter a vehicle and drive into the camp. A bug makes every soldier in the camp freeze on the spot when you arrive by vehicle. So you can slowly just run around and run over people. But they don't die directly, no no no, you can push them around in front of your car going 60 mph. Eventually they die though.. Sigh.

Wait. That doesn't sound so good.

Er, coop will rectify that!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)