Pictures of your games...

Darque

A few friends of mine decided we'd go trolling MTV's Virtual Laguna Beach. Warning, the language in some of these screens may not be suitable for children, which is ironic seeing as most of the people in this game are 12..

therealbundy20070225083qj5.jpg

therealbundy2ax4.jpg

therealbundy3bg0.jpg

therealbundy4le7.jpg

therealbundy24zj0.jpg

thonk aboput wat

therealbundy5kp6.jpg

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

That is just wrong. WRONG I TELL YOU!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

One of the games I picked up to play because the thread about unfinished games made me feel guilty.. especially seeing as it's only around 15-20 hours long.

post-262-1172436574_thumb.jpg

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I still love that screen.

Me: Who are you to stand in the way of science?

Marie: im me duh gosh stop

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

also for kicks... the Next Generation Roxberry!

omg...that is so funny. Whoever made that picked the perfect head cutouts for it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's getting busy in the desert... in the back are the swoops of Calo Nord and thugs.

And Bandon should learn to count... I had only found 2 starmaps when he showed up...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Ooh, which armor is that? Mod?

Nope. That is the "Heavy Exoskeleton" armor that you can buy on the Yavin IV spacestation...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

:-

post-17979-1172609463_thumb.jpg

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

The same eMachine that I have been running for months... Just with Vista and 2 gigs of RAM. :p

AMD Sempron 64 3400+ CPU

2 Gigs of DDR RAM

Radeon X1900 GT 256 MB

Soundblaster XiFi Gamer

Windows Vista Home Premium

I got graphical glitches while running it straight Vista but I placed it in compatibility mode for XP and haven't had a problem with that so far. As I said in another thread the game reacts a lot faster than it did on the X Box. The uber long loading times now takes mere seconds. One side note is that I had to force AA and such from the ATI tool bar than doing so from JE's config program.

On a side note, the FMV sequences look downright terrible. Worse than KotOR2's.

I have had this computer for quite a while. Only thing I haven't changed out is the motherboard and CPU.