I love shooting

Eddo36

Hanging ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I can't stand pistols. They scare me. Give me a rifle or a shotgun.

In fact, give me a plasma pulse rifle in the 40W range.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'll be back.

Great, and while you're out, pick me up some doughnuts.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No, but it'll make the evil-dooers scream with fear.  >_

I think the most ominous sound in the world is the sound of a single action revolver cylinder rotating as the hammer is locked. That soft little triple click is as loud as thunder, especially when it is coming from behind you.

Heh, I would vote for the sound of a pump action shotgun. :)

The funnest weapon Ive fired is the MAK-90 (the "sport" version of an AK-47). Great accuracy right out of the box and a satisfying sound when fired. I currently own the pistol that was my fathers back in the day when he was a cop, a Colt .357 Super Trooper II.

=Lucius,Jan 21 2007, 11:18 AM]No, but it'll make the evil-dooers scream with fear.  >_<

I think the most ominous sound in the world is the sound of a single action revolver cylinder rotating as the hammer is locked. That soft little triple click is as loud as thunder, especially when it is coming from behind you.

Correction. The most ominous sound in the world is that of an eight year old boy gleefully saying 'Bang! Bang!' Behind you, followed by a soft click. Eugh.

-Elwood Blues

=Lucius,Jan 21 2007, 11:18 AM]No, but it'll make the evil-dooers scream with fear.  :)

Correction. The most ominous sound in the world is that of an eight year old boy gleefully saying 'Bang! Bang!' Behind you, followed by a soft click. Eugh.

That WILL make you sick to your stomach!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

No, but it'll make the evil-dooers scream with fear.  :bat:

My Colt clicks four times. C-O-L-T.

Everything else just feels wrong after cocking a Peacemaker.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8425/coltscho26ij.jpg

=Lucius,Jan 21 2007, 11:18 AM]No, but it'll make the evil-dooers scream with fear.  :p

That WILL make you sick to your stomach!

Third closest time I ever came to dying. Because he was six feet away and might have missed.

-Elwood Blues

Third closest time I ever came to dying. Because he was six feet away and might have missed.

WTF? Did he think it was a toy?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

How old are those?

Thomas Sowell

How old are those?

They're both fairly new, but it's a real Colt and a real Smith & Wesson. Colt has been making the SAA on and off the same way since the beginning. The Schofield came out of a limited edition the S&W Custom Shop put out in 2000. They even used the original machines.

They're both .45s, but while the Colt is in .45 Colt which is still widely made and used, the S&W is chambered for the obsolete .45 Schofield round. The .45 Schofield is shorter than the .45 Colt so while you can't put .45 Colt into the Schofield, you can put the .45 Schofield into both, so the combination still sort of works.

Need to compensate for something, Ed?

A good friend of mine practiced shooting and practiced hunting too. He died a few months ago during a moose hunting "session" (the gun exploded in his face).
What the hell? I've seen some pretty incompetent people handle guns (some even managed to actually bend a 5.56 round while cocking the thing), but none ever came close to injuring themselves.

Bad maintenance perhaps?

That's not an easy pistol to shoot.
I hear it's fairly easy to break a wrist with that thing...

ahh the decadence.. sweet den of corruption I salute you..
Hello yourself. :))

Stupid filter...

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Most of the time an accident like that happens when mud or other debris gets packed in the end of a barrel. This type of accident is most common in stalking type hunting when the hunter often times has to put down his rifle to maneuver around obstacles

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.