Aram goes full-auto

Aram

:crazy: And they let you have a very heavy mahine gun.... This is turning out to be the most disturbing thread ever, aram gets attacked by trees and sand almost ended up on a nuclear sub.... WHAT NEXT!
I was supposed to be a paratrooper combat engineer... but I quit. Too boring. :)

Also, it's more of a light machine gun.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Best thing for zombies:

as90.jpg

AS90. It'll flatten them, keep them outside, and even has a kettle, so you can brew up in safety.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:D Very glad to find you all so appreciative.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

When the zombie hordes come I wanna be at Aram's house.

Obviously you know nothing of zombie survival. Guns are nice and all for killing zombies, but they're loud. That thing will just draw more zombies!

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Obviously you know nothing of zombie survival. Guns are nice and all for killing zombies, but they're loud. That thing will just draw more zombies!

Guns are the only way to kill zombies. :p

If you get close enough to melee them, they're close enough to melee you. ;)

And zombies don't get tired. :-

:)

Yes, but you do have limited ammo. Is it really wise to kill a few zombies with a gun, when you're going to attract 10x their number?

First choice is always escape. Since it sounds like Aram lives rurally, it might be a better idea to shack up at his house than I initially presumed.

Okay, so in case of zombie attack, we're all going to Aram's house.

Edited by Tale

Yes, but you do have limited ammo. Is it really wise to kill a few zombies with a gun, when you're going to attract 10x their number?

First choice is always escape. Since it sounds like Aram lives rurally, it might be a better idea to shack up at his house than I initially presumed.

Okay, so in case of zombie attack, we're all going to Aram's house.

Fair dinks, but I have dibs on the BAR...

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Fair dinks, but I have dibs on the BAR...

You can have it. Good luck conserving ammo and getting headshots with that thing. Even if you saw a zombie in half, you've just made the zombie harder to see.

Got a point. .22 brainshots for zombies.

I still say that 155mm howitzer wins. You can attract 10x their number. Just makes it easier to kill them. Hell the muzzle flash alone could kill ten or twenty.

-Elwood Blues

Zombies are best dealt with a dead-accurate heavy barreled .22 rifle, a homemade makeshift suppressor, and bulk buy's worth of hi-speed .22 hollow points.

But a flame-thrower is prettier and would get more. All you need is a bit of gasoline and some styrofoam and a pressure sprayer. :shifty:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Zombies are best dealt with a dead-accurate heavy barreled .22 rifle, a homemade makeshift suppressor, and bulk buy's worth of hi-speed .22 hollow points.

But a flame-thrower is prettier and would get more. All you need is a bit of gasoline and some styrofoam and a pressure sprayer. :lol:

... And, presumably, a source of ignition ... :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT