Where are the romances ?

Gecon

Actually I was referring to that seejai refuses to believe Juhani is lesbian. :huh:

Carth is awesome :-

oh ok i thought u were talking about carth (sorry i get a little defensive when it comes to carth.... im not refusing to believe anything about juhania i just havnt seen anything lesbianish in her so im confused

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

nah she wasen't lesbian, imagen if those two had breed she was obivously not intrested in "mating" with a human. :wub:" Besides carth wasen't a bad guy, sure he had some trusting issues and his romence. Could have been a bit better but sadly a Kiss don't, make the Revan and Bastilla the greatest love story. Ok so they kissed, Revan and Carth didn't big deal. Plus in the Alterior Dark Side ending, you both go down with Star Forge togather. After killing Bastilla :huh:

As for Dispclin I guess i can see why most people don't like him, but his a Gentleman after all sorry if you Uncivilized Brutes don't know what that is. Does it make Dispclin seeme gay or such no, it means he has more respect for your character then try some cheezy pickup lines. Unlike most men today <_< I don't know how many pickup lines you guys have but, none of them are really impressive.

Atton however great character, sure his not gentleman his more direct in what he wants. Sadly you don't really get to know what happends, to him as Light Sider. While you don't really get any interactive romance with Atton, he sure seemes intrested in the exile and its not Plutonic. :-

yeah ok i love disciple bcs nice and respectful, idealistic and all that good stuff

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Thought that Junahi looked like a cat woman from a batman story. Except that she would have looked slightly different, if she had face covered with Jedi hood or so. Just that Juhani tends to be a bit violent and energetic to be considered romantic within KotOr, while cat woman seems more like what Juhani could have been.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

There was romance in KotOR2 people.

Play a male Exile (as intended) and you go through a whole story with Handmaiden that builds the romance up until the climax near the end when she thinks your dead and tries to avenge you (giving you a actual reason to return to Telos (makeing the story make sence) unlike when you play a female exile).

With Visas its much shorter but you get the end pay off of the force sharing which SYMBOLIZES having sex with her.

And the jealousy scene between Visas and Handmaiden also makes PERFECT sence (as per the storyline) unlike the jealousy scene when you play a female exile.

There is no love story with Mira but there is good back and forth banter (again if you play male exile).

The stories are there, just play game as designed (male exile) and follow all the conversations to their natural and logical conclusions.

Coukd they have been better? Definately, its obvious ALOT was cut from the game sadly but there is still romance there if you play the game as obviously intended (designed) to be played.

Its no different then KotOR 1 in this fashion, the main logical story was written with a male main character in mind and the female option was added in afterwards and doesnt always match up prefectly to the story being told.

Actually I was referring to that seejai refuses to believe Juhani is lesbian. ;)

Carth is awesome :wub:

I know, for both. ^_^

:blink: .....I didn't know you felt that way about Carth... :-"

I was being sarcastic ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

carth is awesome!  not as cool as bao dur ( im having a random moment ok)

nah bao-dur sadly lost a lot of points with me, when i found he couldnt wear jedi robes and without robes i dunno he just didnt have the jedi FEEL to him .... :crazy:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Disciple should have been a homosexual romance. His personality just screams that.

Even though I agree with you, it's still the sort of idea nightmares are made out of... :deadhorse:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Actually I was referring to that seejai refuses to believe Juhani is lesbian. :lol:

I know, for both. ^_^

I was being sarcastic :)

I was aware of that... I was being facetious.

Disciple should have been a homosexual romance. His personality just screams that.

WTF! That wishy washy weakling!? He's a ponce! :aiee:

Mandalore. :wub:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Mandalore.

Quoted for truth. While Mandalore's character certainly isn't that of a romantic, he has a lot of respect for Revan (and a bit for the Exile). Shouldn't have been too big a deal to push that respect past the turning point and make it a romance. Besides, I've seen their base on Dxun. He's not getting anything there.

"opening" in Di's case - when your opponent in fencing/swords/whatever makes an attack or defensive move that leaves them open to a counter-attack. Or something like that.

Anything else is subject to personal interpretation. :)"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

OH OK

GO DISCIPLE!!!!!!!!

uh yeah.... i think im spamming... so ya know those romances in kotor... lacking ya know

actually i think the one with visas is pretty cool

Actually I was referring to that seejai refuses to believe Juhani is lesbian. :(

I know, for both. ^_^

I was being sarcastic :mellow:

I was aware of that... I was being facetious.

Sorry, :blink: totally misled me :p

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

nah she wasen't lesbian

LMFAO!!! :crazy:

She was... :mellow:

do you have any "Canon" facts to back up that claim :bat:

I think the fact that she a) claims she was in love with her former master, who was a woman, MIGHT be a clue

and the fact that b) if you're a woman she tells you she has feelings for you, if you talk about her enough.

Pretty sure that's a big hint. But who knows, she could just be a hippie :)