Where are the romances ?

Gecon

Wait, kiss scene???  What kiss scene?  I play a female Revan!

Damn it if the female gamers aren't getting totally jipped AGAIN!!!!  Where the hell is OUR kiss scene?

We just get some smarmy proclomation of love on a beach that takes two seconds, and no physical contact whatsoever?

I'm starting to believe that game developers hate women. :(

Although, if Carth's voice was an actual physical entity all by itself, I think there would definately be some clubbing-over-head-dragging-to-my-bedchambers going on.  Kudos to THAT voice actor  :aiee:

:( I agree, and there I was thinking the Carth fangirls were a myth. ^_^

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Although, if Carth's voice was an actual physical entity all by itself, I think there would definately be some clubbing-over-head-dragging-to-my-bedchambers going on.  Kudos to THAT voice actor  :bat:

:x

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

i agree.. girls get jipped.

cus in kotor one u have bastilla and juhani and girls just have carth and in 2 the men have handmaiden, mira, and visas.. and in 2 u dont even confess ur love toanyone

Edited by seejai

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Although, if Carth's voice was an actual physical entity all by itself, I think there would definately be some clubbing-over-head-dragging-to-my-bedchambers going on.  Kudos to THAT voice actor  :bat:

:x

amen. that voice actor rocked... i think his name is like raphael or something. i love attons voice too tho

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

i agree.. girls get jipped.

cus in kotor one u have bastilla and juhani and girls just have carth and in 2 the men have handmaiden, mira, and visas.. and in 2 u dont even confess ur love toanyone

Umm...

Juhani is a lesbian... :bat:"

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

guys can have a romance with her... thats what im getting at

is she really tho??

1)

Males can't have a romance, she cuts it off when you're just friends... <_<

2)

Yes, she is gay... :ph34r:

-Hurlshot

because i dont agree with u im stupid? uh huh. yep thats a great way to judge a persons intelligence

because i dont agree with u im stupid? uh huh. yep thats a great way to judge a persons intelligence

The fact is you are totally wrong and you refuse to understand that. Isn't that stupidity?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The fact is you are totally wrong and you refuse to understand that. Isn't that stupidity?

[sarcasm] No, Carth is the best NPC ever!!! I wub him!!![/sarcasm]

:crazy:

-Hurlshot

Actually I was referring to that seejai refuses to believe Juhani is lesbian. :huh:

Carth is awesome :)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Actually I was referring to that seejai refuses to believe Juhani is lesbian. :huh:

Carth is awesome :wub:

How silly, Juhani is a lesbian. :)

nah she wasen't lesbian, imagen if those two had breed she was obivously not intrested in "mating" with a human. :-" Besides carth wasen't a bad guy, sure he had some trusting issues and his romence. Could have been a bit better but sadly a Kiss don't, make the Revan and Bastilla the greatest love story. Ok so they kissed, Revan and Carth didn't big deal. Plus in the Alterior Dark Side ending, you both go down with Star Forge togather. After killing Bastilla :-

As for Dispclin I guess i can see why most people don't like him, but his a Gentleman after all sorry if you Uncivilized Brutes don't know what that is. Does it make Dispclin seeme gay or such no, it means he has more respect for your character then try some cheezy pickup lines. Unlike most men today <_< I don't know how many pickup lines you guys have but, none of them are really impressive.

Atton however great character, sure his not gentleman his more direct in what he wants. Sadly you don't really get to know what happends, to him as Light Sider. While you don't really get any interactive romance with Atton, he sure seemes intrested in the exile and its not Plutonic. :wub:

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

nah she wasen't lesbian

LMFAO!!! :crazy:

She was... :huh:

do you have any "Canon" facts to back up that claim :-

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.